MISHA CROSS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
luithoran
Padawan

Re: MISHA CROSS

Post by luithoran »

It's REALLY a good news to start the day! Thank you Pierre, you make me happy for all the day :P

KaLeu
Padawan

Post by KaLeu »

YES!!! :twisted: Damn, she looks gorgeous in this picture!

stern24
Padawan

Post by stern24 »

Dear Pierre!
Misha is great and we all want to see more of her, but plzzzz next time make sure the boys perform at 110% and not 60%
second thing is the place... u got a nice hotel, so why fuck her on the chairs and floor? The guys had very bad acces to her and they all seemed to be scared..
Squirting scene was perfect :)
I miss the DP and more rough fucking, I hope it comes with the second part.

Misha is a "dirty" diamond so please let her shine more and more and MORE :D

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Nice suprise to see the gangbang so soon, but seems some of the guys were more interested of each other than Misha :lol:

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Damn, it must cost so much to set up a gangbang. Paying all those guys, Misha, the hotel and so on...
Pierre, one day (some day) you should tell us the insane cost of these gangbangs. :lol:

TeacherUK
Padawan

Post by TeacherUK »

Pierre ... Misha is perfect in every sense of the word. I really love a beautiful, intelligent girl who knows exactly what she wants. She has exactly the body, looks and attitude that arouse me and I am looking forward to seeing more of her.

Thank you for sharing.

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

C0nand0 wrote:Damn, it must cost so much to set up a gangbang. Paying all those guys, Misha, the hotel and so on...
Pierre, one day (some day) you should tell us the insane cost of these gangbangs. :lol:
Mr Spiderman could save costs if he invited his faithfull members to the gangbang.
As long as it's not with Mira Cuckold, I will be there.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

robinhov222
Padawan

Post by robinhov222 »

pierre,this girls is amazing,she is the biggest slut that i ever seen,i think she needs to be fuck 8 hours a day :D

stern24
Padawan

Post by stern24 »

Mr Spiderman could save costs if he invited his faithfull members to the gangbang.
As long as it's not with Mira Cuckold, I will be there.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am with You :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SupermassveBlackHole
Guru

Post by SupermassveBlackHole »

Where the heck were you gangbanging her? In an office with the furniture removed?