NINEL MOJADO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Ricardo Soli
Guru

Re: MIRA CUCKOLD

Post by Ricardo Soli »

181415_560765243946876_1698076478_n[1].jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nothing new !!! Ricardo drunk one more or one less it doesn't make any difference ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Nothing new !!! Ricardo drunk one more or one less it doesn't make any difference ...

PW
I just found this picture somewhere, as a quiet answer to Ronaldo :oops: He looks to be a nice guy on this forum :) :oops:
So, let's get back to Mira 8-)

ronaldo
Padawan

Post by ronaldo »

Ricardo Soli wrote: So, let's get back to Mira 8-)
Ricardo you are the only one who wants to continue this mess with Mira, apparently you enjoy it and you even help her to write in English ...
“Keep it for yourself, Ronaldo is Pierre's fan”

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

Why should I talk about someone I never meet before in person, until I can talk about people I know in person? Is this forum only for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUyIqG_ImfE :roll:
ronaldo wrote:
Ricardo Soli wrote: So, let's get back to Mira 8-)
Ricardo you are the only one who wants to continue this mess with Mira, apparently you enjoy it and you even help her to write in English ...
Don't worry, she have a slave, can write instead of her. She does'nt need me 8-) She already had a fb profile with the name she finded, for herself 8-) And no one promise to each other m between us 8-)
But if anything else is more exciting for you, just feel good, and think as you want. :)
Just be here, and respect the rules of this forum, accept you can be censored, and be democratic :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Funny that you mention this " master and servant " song when we all know here it's the modus operanti of Mira !!!

About censored, yes when it comes to the point of exageration, I must "clean up the shit " and erase some part ...
Not something I like to do but you know this forum is very cool compared to all others I know.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ronaldno
Padawan

Re: MIRA CUL-COLD

Post by ronaldno »

I think .this girl is amazing,but true she is not Pierre's type...
Pierre is dominant this girl also,not good combination,,but I think the casting video is funny and nice...
Attachments
49112-l-01-title-546x400.jpg
16922086_15_2.jpg

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

I dont like what happened here with her and everything, at all. So much drama for nothing. But i dont see how that kind of agressive comment is any better than this mess. It just like throwing gasoline on a fire.

Just leave it be and lets all focus on other girls ! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I share this point of view !!!

PW

loukios
Guru

Post by loukios »

I agree with you King of Celts...Even if this girl did not act the right way, it's funny to see how people react here sometimes, always following the Pierre's opinion like arse-lickers.
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion