DAVID PERRY

Comment and ask everything about boys in woodman castings
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DAVID PERRY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bullshit ...
David has more or less the same body for last 15 years and he is regularly at the gym, so it's not true when you say he doesn't take care of himself !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Benji
Padawan

Post by Benji »

Well I don't wanna post a picture to prove you wrong but clearly our eyes see different.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

But it's not important how David looks. He is a top fucker and the squirtmaster and together with Pierre and Alain they are the 3 musketeers! The most experienced and able to give young girls mind blowing orgasms that even young guys struggle to do. When they see these young beauties having the best sex of their lives with these 50+ year old farts, they are grinding their teeth how it's possible😂

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are older and older yes but our appetite for young girls 18/25 is the same like 40 years ago !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm
We are older and older yes but our appetite for young girls 18/25 is the same like 40 years ago !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW