YVETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
buttguy
Padawan

Re: YVETTE

Post by buttguy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:hum ! the sky view of my dick in a nice ass is not so bad too ! :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
Truly one of the greatest Asses to be fucked so thoroughly. Her ass is so round, and firm, and she has a tight tan body
Love how you admire her ass and snap your fingers while she is sucking you off. knowing you are about to slide in her sexy booty for some anal samba.

What a lovely time you must have had during that scene and watching right after remembering the feeling of her can.

I wish all future casting were like this. Thanks you for this Gem. You are truly the greatest thing to ever come to the industry.

Buttguy

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank's Buttguy, but try to upload a real Casting X version screen capture, not a P2P one... hope you understand me !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thank's Buttguy, but try to upload a real Casting X version screen capture, not a P2P one... hope you understand me !

PW
Maybe it is a screen capture from his original DVD ;)
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

buttguy
Padawan

Post by buttguy »

I rented it then bought it used from the rental store. Such a good scene. I use to go every week in the hopes that you had another casting out. Been following you for many years. Paid for it all

Buttguy

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All right, it was looking very low resolution but maybe it's just because of the screen capture...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

inthebutt
Padawan

Post by inthebutt »

Elle a eu scène dans l'hotel des rêves (pas sur du titre :oops:) elle était trop belle :) sinon elle a tourné dans un autre film avec toi ?
PS : Y avait une rousse aussi dans le film en trio, tu l'a aussi casté ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

House of Love ! La rousse est sur le site... je te laisse chercher ahahahha !!!

PW

inthebutt
Padawan

Post by inthebutt »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:House of Love ! La rousse est sur le site... je te laisse chercher ahahahha !!!

PW
Trouvé !
Monica Rossi !!!! https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/ ... ROSSI/1154
Dingue, le temps que j'ai cherché sans rien trouvé , au final sur ce forum ça m'a pris 5 mn :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bravo...

PW

garacs
Newb

Post by garacs »

Dear Yvette,

I am one of the biggest fan in Woodman casting. Pierre you are very lucky, because you are able to go to bed with many many much beautiful and awesome girls around world. But I think Anita is one of the most beautiful, sexy, cute and awesome girl. She is perfect for me. My opinion that her husband/boyfriend is very lucky man. I wish I could be there when Pierre went to bed with her many years ago... Hope that she is very happy in her family life....