YULIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: YULIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK, now you know the right term ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lara
Padawan

Post by Lara »

O yes, in stay half a year at a forum I think I will learn it in perfection. :lol:

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Lara wrote:O yes, in stay half a year at a forum I think I will learn it in perfection. :lol:
A half year, hm, juss enough time to learn good english, so you can go take a train to see & "play" with pierre on your next birthday, show him your "big appetite", and becum the nex big star. ImageImage

----
I can tell why you like dis one and blondie: she looks like you. :)

Lara
Padawan

Post by Lara »

WFX wrote:
Lara wrote:O yes, in stay half a year at a forum I think I will learn it in perfection. :lol:
A half year, hm, juss enough time to learn good english, so you can go take a train to see & "play" with pierre on your next birthday, show him your "big appetite", and becum the nex big star. ImageImage

----
I can tell why you like dis one and blondie: she looks like you. :)
Thanks very much yes it is pleasant for me

BBVD
Newb

Post by BBVD »

So I was wondering if there is any progress on this topic. I haven't been able to find any more material on her, not even the video that Pierre keeps on promising that he'll put it up on the site... so anything?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No time yet ! but coming soon for sure !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

I love this girl,the red cheek of her when she's excited over and over is fantastic!!!

katrina
Newb

Post by katrina »

This girl is so beautiful. She reminds me of american actress alexis bledel. I thought of her too as I watched. They look very similar and are even the same age.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I love Alexis Bledel too but for me they are very different, especialy because of the "xenon" eyes missing cruelly to Yulia !!!

PW

Traveller
Newb

Post by Traveller »

Hi, Pierre! So, when will be new video with her (Yulia)? You promised soon, but still i have not seen that video. Can't wait!