VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sporting lisbon
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by sporting lisbon »

Realy

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

Pierre, this is the last time I'll ask because I know it gets annoying, but how do you feel about a June release? You said you were going to release it in summer, so how about the first month of summer given how anxious everyone is to see it?

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pw j ai une date parfaite pour toi pour que tu mette en ligne la video j ai penser LE 15 mai :D :D :D :D ses mon anniversaire lol sa serait un beau cadeau pour moi ques que tu en pense

king of the place
Padawan

Post by king of the place »

WOODMAN now that BEAUTIFUL GODNESS VIOLA have returned maybe u should think to release your OFFICIAL casting with her now in where u make beautiful love to her to celebrate her return please release the video to commoerate her coming back...

VIOLA BAILEY you are godness PERFECTION none other like you cannot wait to see u and woodman together,.. :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I spoked with Viola yesterday, she said maybe she will continued to work with her BF for a compagny who has given her a proposal with huge amount of money.
I hope all will be great for her and she will enjoy been on camera again.
Good luck super babe !!!
Capture d’écran 2015-05-10 à 09.31.21.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

king of the place
Padawan

Post by king of the place »

Fuck yes Woodman! Thank u for this AMAZING news!!!

But I would rather to be seeing her fucking you instead of the boyfriend lol... :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know it, but the most important is you will have the chance to see more action with her again soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:she said maybe she will continued to work with her BF for a compagny who has given her a proposal with huge amount of money.
Lets hope she will listen your advice in terms of who to work with. We dont want see her desperate because she picked wrong people to work with :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is another thing ... Viola is a big girl !!! The people who will shoot her doesn't like me, but I don't care of them, they don't exist for me ...
They took Delphine from me and we know what happened after. Hopefully it will be different story with Viola !!!

PW

dax88
Padawan

Post by dax88 »

This is a fantastic news!!! :D