TRACY LOVELY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jean
Guru

Re: TRACY LOVELY

Post by Jean »

You could easely explose the charts, make cash for the site, with a pre sale, this girl is a "blockbuster" , you have a red carpet in front of you Pierre, don't wait too long buddy (it's a perfect update for the health of wcx)

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Jean wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:57 pm
You could easely explose the charts, make cash for the site, with a pre sale, this girl is a "blockbuster" , you have a red carpet in front of you Pierre, don't wait too long buddy (it's a perfect update for the health of wcx)
Yeah but it's not about money. Why encourage Pierre to make more money from fans when he said this is more a hobby for him than to make money? Especially after he said there won't be presale for this? I'm trying to understand the motive behind this.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Lupino wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:21 am
Jean wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:57 pm
Yeah but it's not about money. Why encourage Pierre to make more money from fans when he said this is more a hobby for him than to make money? Especially after he said there won't be presale for this? I'm trying to understand the motive behind this.
The motive behind this is, every 6 months, you can see a message from Pierre, on this forum, saying "you know guys i'll close the site if i feel i don't have support", 7 years i'm on this forum, 7 years i read this, reason why i say it would be a good idea , for the site, to update this, lots of guys awaits that, not only 1, is it more clear for you now ?

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

More scenes released = more subscribers, more support & more income it's basic business

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Jean wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:45 pm

The motive behind this is, every 6 months, you can see a message from Pierre, on this forum, saying "you know guys i'll close the site if i feel i don't have support", 7 years i'm on this forum, 7 years i read this, reason why i say it would be a good idea , for the site, to update this, lots of guys awaits that, not only 1, is it more clear for you now ?
Ok but my point is Pierre said that he will update Tracy and won't do presale for her. So why do you push for a presale? Also Pierre mentioned before that he does not need money...and if he is really not driven by it...then why close the site? Support is not necessarily fuelled by money.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Lupino wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:06 pm
Jean wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:45 pm

Ok but my point is Pierre said that he will update Tracy and won't do presale for her. So why do you push for a presale? Also Pierre mentioned before that he does not need money...and if he is really not driven by it...then why close the site? Support is not necessarily fuelled by money.
You don't understand, this site, payings the admins, + servers, cost him money every months, i repeat, i don't have time now to dig into the search option, but this forum is FULL of messages from him, asking for supports and saying he will close the site if he don't get enough, i suggested (not pushed), to update this now, when everyone is "hot" and care, when the hype is on the top, but of course, It's Pierre who décide, i hope you understand now, Lupino

Fernando Carvalho
Guru

Post by Fernando Carvalho »

Please consider prioritising the Lovely Tracy first, Pierre...

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Jean wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:19 pm

You don't understand, this site, payings the admins, + servers, cost him money every months, i repeat, i don't have time now to dig into the search option, but this forum is FULL of messages from him, asking for supports and saying he will close the site if he don't get enough, i suggested (not pushed), to update this now, when everyone is "hot" and care, when the hype is on the top, but of course, It's Pierre who décide, i hope you understand now, Lupino
Well,Jean you are right about 1 thing. Pierre will decide. He said there won't be presale for this girl. Maybe it will be another girl so Lupino has a point. Not sure why you suggested it when Pierre already decided. And besides, you are not getting commission for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For a specific reason I will not update this one too fast.
But don't worry one day you'll have it and on between you will get some good other ones ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Marchisio
Guru

Post by Marchisio »

Is there a chance it will be the next update? :D