TIMEA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

TIMEA

Post by admin »

mister S
Padawan

Re: TIMEA

Post by mister S »

belle jeune femme en plus tres sympa peu d'experience mais voulant essayer pour le fun verra t on quelque chose avec elle?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui j'ai travaillé avec elle plusieurs fois ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Sacré Woodman! tu as réussi un sacré coup de force. Tu as réussit à m'attendrir avec une de tes filles!
C'est le genre de fille qui a l'air tellement fragile et perdue qu'on a envie de la tenir dans ses bras en essayant de pas bander. Puis finalement on bande, on la saute et le lendemain matin en se regardant dans la glace de la salle de bain, on se rassure en se disant qu'elle aurait pu tomber sur plus salaud que soi.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ce que tu dis m'arrive régulièrement mais celle là crois mois qu'elle n'était pas du tout fragile et on redemandait avant même que ce soit fini !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Timea is a lovely girl and she looks so familiar. I know I have seen her in some of your productions, but my aging memory has failed me. Can you tell me what projects she did with you?

Much appreciated.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I also think she is very sweet! I love her body! Pierre had so many amazing girls at this time! I think she was in "Fatal Orchid", but I'm not 100% sure, that one was stolen from me a long time ago. My memory suck balls...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No my friend, she did photo shoot only if myself I remember good too ( not sure ahahaha !!! ) but not in Fatal Orchid !

PW

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

Can you check what photo-shoot she did (if any)? Did she work for others, or only you?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As far I know, only me but can't be 100% sure !

PW