SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Dickhead
Guru

Re: SYLVIA BUNTARKA

Post by Dickhead »

Our Angel has 140000 fans now….every 2 days there is an increase on 10000, itś really amazing. And her presale just reached 67%. So 2/3 is complete…….come on guys lets finish this quickly :D :D :D :D

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

I think it's views and not fans. If it was fans then her presale should be finished now. I don't understand why it take so long.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Viola's record is in serious jeopardy to be broken very soon.

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

G-string lover wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:44 am
I think it's views and not fans. If it was fans then her presale should be finished now. I don't understand why it take so long.
I think you are absolutly right. The number shows the amount of visits to the topic of each Girl and not the number of fans. I was also thinking why it takes so long to complete the presales with this huge number of fans. Now it makes sence. 👍👍

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

Blarit wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:09 am
Absolutely YES

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

Blarit wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:09 am
Let's not get carried away. Viola still has a ridiculous amount of comments over 4000 on her topic and Sylvia is still not at 25% even though she has a ridiculous amount on her thread herself. It will take a monumental effort but at this rate if it continues, Sylvia's thread may surpass it one day. All depends on how far her story and scenes will progress with Pierre. If she makes many scenes and starts to do more intense and shock scenes over time, she may become the most popular of all time but still far away to go. At this stage she is still a baby learning.

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Sylvia-teach-Sandra.jpg
I just saw the start of Sandra's casting and I have to admit that Sylvia has completely impressed me, I had never imagined that with her angelic face she would be so determined and submissive and would give Pierre an excellent blowjob in such a natural way.
I had an idea about Sylvia but with this she has risen many points in my ranking ...
Guys, this is not a competition between Sylvia and Viola, they are two totally different girls in two different settings. She is a beautiful girl who has a very long road and the more we support her desire to see her casting, the more she will want to continue in this world and give Pierre and us all those scenes that we want her to do. .
I think if we love her as much as the number of fans she currently has, let's be generous and contribute a little each of us to make her happy and see her casting soon. I propose that it be an exclusive casting for one month only for those who have contributed 10 credits.
images.png
images.png (6.06 KiB) Viewed 886 times

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

Come on guys, big push this week and hopefully we have it next week, 67% now.

Vladimir69
Newb

Post by Vladimir69 »

Сильвия я люблю тебя

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

Sherlok wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:04 pm
Sylvia-teach-Sandra.jpg

I just saw the start of Sandra's casting and I have to admit that Sylvia has completely impressed me, I had never imagined that with her angelic face she would be so determined and submissive and would give Pierre an excellent blowjob in such a natural way.
I had an idea about Sylvia but with this she has risen many points in my ranking ...
Guys, this is not a competition between Sylvia and Viola, they are two totally different girls in two different settings. She is a beautiful girl who has a very long road and the more we support her desire to see her casting, the more she will want to continue in this world and give Pierre and us all those scenes that we want her to do. .
I think if we love her as much as the number of fans she currently has, let's be generous and contribute a little each of us to make her happy and see her casting soon. I propose that it be an exclusive casting for one month only for those who have contributed 10 credits.

images.png
I totally support the 1 month exclusivity of the Clip for donators in general