SHALINA DEVINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SHALINA DEVINE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was her idea and request !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Elle a l'air ravie :) :)

povcims
Padawan

Post by povcims »

Top notch scene. Need more like this, MILF w/ silicone and swallow all loads

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In her casting update she did her first rimjob and more ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

phallokrat
Padawan

Post by phallokrat »

Sometimes it is better to watch a beautiful woman than a unexperienced girl. And Shalina has a very natural appearance enriched with a very horny attitude- easy to understand that Pierre didn’t refuse her wishes!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes even if usually I prefer stay away from "pro" I must say with Shalina you're never disappointed about sensations !!!
Also I like her "flegmatic" attitude, british style, a bit also as Cherry Kiss type, it's fun when you have a conversation in a very relax way !!!

PW

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

What about Shalina casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I don't forget !!!

PW

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

maestro I think it's time to show the world a full casting! ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

very soon yes !!!

PW