ROSE DELIGHT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
giggeli
Guru

Re: ROSE DELIGHT

Post by giggeli »

seems like a Drama Saturday

PETR K
Padawan

Post by PETR K »

It's the truth, you can see both of us on You Tube.
And you Woodman you just ignore, unfortunately for you, the data I have about you too.

regis69
Guru

Post by regis69 »

very strange story ...

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Man, this is some weird conversation! They should make a play out of it :lol: :lol:

Who is right and who speaks the truth? As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

unfortunately for you, the data I have about you too.
If it was true, you should make a shit in your pants instead to play that game ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PETR K
Padawan

Post by PETR K »

I'm not scared of you asshole!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

YOU came here spread the bordelo and treats about Rose and me. I didn't even heard about you until today, you don't exist and I advise you to continued to be nobody because all this has no sens, you are just a sick mind totaly foul and full of hate because you dream about a girl you can't get.
If you don't stop that shit and forget this forum, I will not stop the people who send messages here about you with many personnal pictures, infos, etc ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PETR K
Padawan

Post by PETR K »

Fuck off !!! You and her just deserve to die.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I'll not play that game, I'm not an asshole as you are. From now I will not answer to you and only the serious things about Rose will get my answers !!!
Stick a carrott in your ass or jump from your window, from this second you go back for me to the same you have probabily been all your life " SOMEONE WITH NO EXISTENCE WHICH MEANS : NOBODY !!!

If I was wrong with that and you could have been who you pretend, she will have at least mention your name once in 7 years ... but NO, so you have never existed for her, even less for me !!!

After speaking with her about the videos you have put on the internet showing you and her together, it begins with your ex-advertising company logo. It was just a promotion video she did with you to help you to promote your name.
8148.jpg
8148.jpg (17.1 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
PW

PETR K
Padawan

Post by PETR K »

I will find you soon!