ROSE DELIGHT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
marko971
Padawan

Re: ROSE DELIGHT

Post by marko971 »

Bonsoir pierre !

Déja je voulais te souhaiter un bon rétablissement et de nous revenir très vite en forme ;) .

Alors voila je voulais te demander et savoir avec ce " Fameux autrichien transi/fou amoureux de rose " , si ce genre dattitude avait embeté rose ( du genre le type s'imaginait une histoire avec elle, comme celui qui t'a insulté sur ce topic en s'inventant une " quelconque histoire avec Rose ) ou qu'elle n'y a pas pretté attention ?

Puisque je crois etre tombé sur le site de ce type avec une trentaine de videos d'elle, dont une portant sur l'année 2015 ( j'imagine tourné il y a longtemps mais mise en ligne sur son site cette année ), et il donne à croire qu'ils seraient des amis très très proche voir plus et aurai même tourné des scènes avec elle alors qu'elle se serait retiré du Business ?!

DrNa
Padawan

Post by DrNa »

5 days until a full year! C'mon 360 days without a new Rose scene. :(

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

DrNa wrote:5 days until a full year! C'mon 360 days without a new Rose scene. :(
Excellent timing with Rose ! We have to take in consideration that Santa Claus only comes once a year ! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

marko971, the guy you are speaking about is Robert the boss of Cumfortune.
He is a cool guy and I never had any trouble with him. Rose always told me he is a correct person.
Now, of course, it's obvious she didn't shoot any video for anyone excepted me since three years, but who care, he has maybe some stock because he did a lot with her and it's good for all Rose's fans if he has something to offer. If it's not new, then he takes a risk with his members, but it's his problem. Personnaly I do not care ...
C'mon 360 days without a new Rose scene
Well next week is very near now !!!
an yes you're right Bjorn Borg ( so funny to write the name of one of my biggest idole and it's not the real one :o :o :o )
We have to take in consideration that Santa Claus only comes once a year !
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

DrNa
Padawan

Post by DrNa »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: Well next week is very near now !!!
That sounds promising! :)

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

As "The Boss" sings: This week !! :D :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO7Ys4PGcq0

DrNa
Padawan

Post by DrNa »

Today is the day? 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ! in few days ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Stevostin
Padawan

Post by Stevostin »

A quel type de scène on doit s'attendre? L'intégralité du casting ou un truc tourné une autre fois?
Te connaissant tu vas me dire "surprise ;)"

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est une XXXX avec David Perry indoor and outdoor.

PW