REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: REBECCA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

с удовольствием !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
I had a lunch with her last winter
only lunch?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ONLY LUNCH !!!
She's a friend, I like meet her and speak about her hobbies ( she does some specific danses now and it's very nice ), her childrens, her work and nothing else !!!
She is a mother with two childrens now and her past is her past but she deserves respect and I'm glad she still keep me as friend of her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

Thanks for answering but keep calm pls. I asked this question because you are MASTER!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No problem !!!

PW

sybarite2006
Padawan

Post by sybarite2006 »

Wow! I can't believe the gorgeous Rebecca came on here after all those years and answered questions -- that is so awesome. (And of course I was late to the party as always!!)

--
But I really loved reading her answers -- and, Miss Rebecca, if you do read this at some point, just want to say you were one of the very best Woodman girls and you had the most mesmerising eyes. All the best! (I had some questions for you but will ask them if you ever come back...)

Pierre, you should try and encourage other former girls to come back to the forum too :)

tchuss!
Thanks for sharing with us Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !!!

PW

iliasp78
Padawan

Post by iliasp78 »

hello pierre! keep up your great work!!

i just wanted to make a small observation. i think the last scene that has been posted with rebecca is the same with another one that was already posted before.
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... ofa-2/2832
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... ofa_2/5627

e.g As a big fan of rebecca i have to ask :) will we have the pleasure to see more of her soon? i understand that rebecca has stop working long time ago but if you have something new of her it will be amazing!

ty!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes there was a mistake !!! thanks

PW

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

For the record, Rebecca is in my top three of your girls ever. And she still looks gorgeous, and you say she is gorgeous in character. Perfection, Pierre.