PATTY MICHOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: PATTY MICHOVA

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK I Will try something ...
I will not block the download at 5 days for all members from gold to top level !!!

PW
I'm platinum member and it's only streaming !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai dis que J'ALLAIS LE FAIRE !!! C'est pas comme couler un bronze ce genre de truc, il faut un peu de temps ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:J'ai dis que J'ALLAIS LE FAIRE !!! C'est pas comme couler un bronze ce genre de truc, il faut un peu de temps ...

PW
dsl j'ai mal compris , il y a longtemps que ça m’étais pas arrivé ! dsl !

onlybalogna
Padawan

Post by onlybalogna »

I will not block the download at 5 days for all members from gold to top level !!!

PW
That hardly settles the issues for your periodic costumers, but it's whatever man. You do your thing the way you want to do it. I'll just wait to shell out money for scenes, if I decide to spend any more of my money here.

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

Pierre, arrête de te plaindre !!!! T as vachement de chance de pouvoir couler un bronze rapidement et facilement !!!!! Y a des fois moi, ...... je te raconte même pas ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dgedge

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

onlybalogna wrote:

PW
That hardly settles the issues for your periodic costumers, but it's whatever man. You do your thing the way you want to do it. I'll just wait to shell out money for scenes, if I decide to spend any more of my money here.
You can't wait ONLY 5 days for something that you after the 5 days will have downloaded on your computer for The rest of your life If you so wish?????
....Unbelivable...
I could wait a month with streaming ONLY if that could put an end to the endless "cutting" of scenes like Sweety Layne etc.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

primalhunt
Padawan

Post by primalhunt »

Fine work! Magnificent Patti. All of us wait dp for a scene!! When you please?

tobasmina
Guru

Post by tobasmina »

ppierre quand tu filme es'que tu utilise un stabilisateur ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu veux dire quoi ? Un tripode ou bien celui en interne dans la camera ???

PW