OLIVIA SPARKLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: OLIVIA SPARKLE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sir !!! 😂

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

The more I see of Olivia the more excited I get. She's very pretty in a girl next door way and she is really warming up to all sexual experiences. I cat wait to see Yoya's full casting to see Oliva in action with her.

tommadushan
Newb

Post by tommadushan »

TrackJunkie wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:41 am
she's amazing Pierre, hope we see more of her with you and she drinks lots more piss
we patiently waiting for that :P :P

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Olivia est encore plus joli avec une tresse ;)
Attachments
799.jpg
799.jpg (66.62 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

avec les cheveux détachés c'est bon aussi 8-)
Attachments
11 (3).jpg

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

I thought Bruno retired. The superb Tiffany Doll was his wife in real life last I heard and now he fucked Olivia. What a lucky bastard he is :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tiffany IS ( not was ) is wife and Bruno is not more lucky than any of the performer who can enjoy the chance to fuck Olivia ...
Olivia loves mature men ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Olivia avait quelques choses à lui montrer et Bruno voulais lui faire voir un truc :)
Attachments
0062.jpg

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Pierre it would be great if one day you could hire Bruno to fuck with your team. You, Bruno and Alain would make a hell of an experienced trio.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I worked in past with Bruno !!! He is not made for group sex. Better alone as I did with Valentina Nappi

PW