NIKKY ANDERSSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
NdwMan
Padawan

Re: NIKKY ANDERSSON

Post by NdwMan »

Hi there,

thanks for the information / translation.

I was confused on the first view of the Nikky scene in "The Fugutive"
with Philippe Soine to see her with the bigger breasts. My best guess,
Nikky was pregnant at this time. Now I got the validation :) .

Best Regards

NdwMan

BTW: Interesting question: By whom she was pregnant? ;) But don't worry,
maybe you don't wish or can't answer this. It's more a theoretical question
with a smiley...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not me, I always come in her month or ass the numerous time I had fun with her... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

NdwMan
Padawan

Post by NdwMan »

Hi there,

you catched me mate :oops: , that was the "person" which I had in mind.

Best Regards

Ndwman

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I knew it !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A new exclusive BTS added today :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... bed_3/4161

PW

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Thanks so much for this! She is absolutely gorgeous. She was the first one I saw of your initiation scenes back in the nineties and she still is enchanting, when I see her again. Her lovely smile, perfect tits and ass beyond imagination complete the perfect package!

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

great BTS and beautiful girl...and please dont forget to cut not much in the BTS, we dont want to miss anything, sometimes i have the impression you cut too much. thx

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's the opposite, it's almost not cut, it's my assistant who was so leasy sometime or who don't have possibility to do more for diverses reasons !
Trust me I have so much sequence of 2 or 3 mn instead of a complete one , that I just discover now and I'm so angry to see that !!!

PW

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

Always a pleasure to see beautiful: NIKKY Andersson!!!
Just want to say thank you for opening the vault for a scene of an absolutely stunning beauty.
NIKKY ANDERSSONis one of my all-time favourites since "good, old VHS-times" and I can remember myself running to the videostore to rent the films she made with you like "SWEET BABY" 1+2, "THE FUGITIVE" and moreagain and again as a matter of her erotic and charming presence and acting. In these times she was unbelievable sexy and was so hot and lustful that it seems she could be able to melt the ice of north- and southpole together... :roll:
By the way, what's about your plans to reedit the old tapes for a better quality, Mr. Woodman?
It would be a main event to see them and the perfect beauty of NIKKY ANDERSSONin HD-quality :D .

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It will be soon ! Not HD because DV can't become HD but anyway Sweet Baby in better quality will be something garanteed !!!

PW