NICKEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Rex
Padawan

Re: NICKEL

Post by Rex »

Can someone post her twitter or instagram link.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Man she is retired since long time ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Lorimar
Padawan

Post by Lorimar »

Yep the last photo set with her is from Stunning18/like Edison X 4 sets/ - Shining Girls 26.06.2016/with Tina/! Again for MPLStudios 6 sets like Nastia 2016 year! I know her Instagram and vk.com if it is allowed I can post it! :)
Attachments
45.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good publicity you do man !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Lorimar
Padawan

Post by Lorimar »

OK here it is: her Instagram xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so guys you must buy me a drink or something else for this information hahahahaha! Go for it! You will find a lots of photos/of course not naked/ of her! :) :P :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry she disagree with that !!!

PW

Lorimar
Padawan

Post by Lorimar »

Ok I will keep it only for me and I will not publish these information anywhere!

Realy beautiful babe ;)
Attachments
qJCeNk_OI_A.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Again another nice picture !!! I wish I could meet her again, she was so kind ...

PW

Lorimar
Padawan

Post by Lorimar »

One of her last photos from instagram! :)
Attachments
5.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P :P :P

PW