AMHYRA SHY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Malignant
Guru

Re: MIRA CRUSE

Post by Malignant »

A bit sad that Deloin is no more. He would have been perfect for this angel. But no matter will still get to see Pierre deflower her perfect ass.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

I thought the same,we really miss Alain and his performance. Question for master,is there
a slightest chance to see Alain shooting with lovely Mira?

Skylark
Padawan

Post by Skylark »

What a delightful shy young lady, looking forward to her meeting your team to give her new experiences!!

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

Her shyness is so attractive. Now imagine her metamorphasis from being a cute, shy and innocent teeny to taking Pierre's dick in her tight ass. It's going to be magical watching her enjoy getting nasty. Pierre is a legend. Surely the best!

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

wow wow wow

her shyness is really something very attractive for any man. hope all goes well!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Creampie wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:21 pm
Her shyness is so attractive. Now imagine her metamorphasis from being a cute, shy and innocent teeny to taking Pierre's dick in her tight ass. It's going to be magical watching her enjoy getting nasty. Pierre is a legend. Surely the best!
+ 1 000 000

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

A pre-sale! that means that this girl's booking had a high cost, pierre this booking must have squeezed your wallet?

samknight
Padawan

Post by samknight »

Thank you, Pierre. She looks beautiful on video. I would love to see if you could make her squirt, if you haven't already tried during the casting perhaps in the Wunf scene.

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

She is really gorgeous.
IMG_1313.jpeg
IMG_1310.jpeg
IMG_1311.jpeg

Always the best to be blunt on the end of the interview as if to tell us, “This girl who you’re drooling over..well I just pounded her virgin ass hard and got her nasty.”😈

IMG_1312.jpeg

Perfect.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

If everything goes well I think we'll have at least Virginy Lovely's legitime successor.