MIMI CICA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MIMI CICA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

victoria3conf
Padawan

Post by victoria3conf »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:14 pm
You'll have to be patient about the WUNF and the SMM with Mimi ...

PW
What about casting update? :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not now but a great surprise with the Mistress Qades scene with Mimi, online tomorrow !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:38 pm
Not now but a great surprise with the Mistress Qades scene with Mimi, online tomorrow !!!
:mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Wat means this green smile dear Phelan ???

PW

victoria3conf
Padawan

Post by victoria3conf »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:38 pm

PW
Nice surprise! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I wanted that ...

Mistress-Qades-and-Mimi-Cica.jpg

PW

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Damn, I'm getting soft because I really liked the scene... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The scene is very well edited and everything fits perfectly. :o
The positive is that Mimi Cica is the perfect woman in bed and she is going to get a lot of milk from our tanks. ;)
The negative is that we will have to be patient to see another scene of Mimi Cica soon. :?

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

I liked this scene too. It was the first time in my whole life that I’ve seen a girl give a another girl a golden shower. I usually don’t watch Lesbian scenes. Thank you for this XXXX. Great work by you and Mistress Qades

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Now pair Mimi Cica and Mistress Qades in hot Wunf scene with Pierre, Alain, David, Tom and Joss. Enjoy guaranteed. :D