LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tony381993
Padawan

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by tony381993 »

Aujourd'hui, elle est peut être a Londres, mais ce week-end elle est passé par Paris,

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est ce qui est écrit depuis le début !!! Il faut suivre un peu ...
Elle est partie à Paris et le lendemain ou sur-lendemain à Londres.
Pourquoi pas un Budapest-Londres ? sachant qu'elle revient à Paris pour Dorcel demain soir et qu'elle aura du temps pour visiter la ville ...

and by the way now they have created a fake Pierre Woodman on LP forum but of course it's not me.
fake PW.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

onlybalogna
Padawan

Post by onlybalogna »

There's a lot of murky details being thrown around, and only a couple people really know what's going on. I will say this though, out of everything Lana has said one thing is pretty obvious to me.

If you and she agreed to shoot with 3 guys for a certain $ amount and you had more performers in the room than that, that's fairly shady behavior.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There was never more than 3 guys in the room with her and you can read the sms to her agent on July 27 said there will be Perry, Stone and me !!!
The only difference is, I have exchanged me with Ricky Mancini that's all ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:C'est ce qui est écrit depuis le début !!! Il faut suivre un peu ...
Pourquoi pas un Budapest-Londres ? sachant qu'elle revient à Paris pour Dorcel demain soir et qu'elle aura du temps pour visiter la ville ...

and by the way now they have created a fake Pierre Woodman on LP forum but of course it's not me.
fake PW.png
PW
Evidement que c'est pas toi c'est moi qui suis allé te défendre et ces cons veulent pas me croire !

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Ils m'ont collé ton nom de force , je réclames mon nom depuis hier , je doutes que tu aimerais être Radioactif vu les accrochages entre nous !

onlybalogna
Padawan

Post by onlybalogna »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:There was never more than 3 guys in the room with her and you can read the sms to her agent on July 27 said there will be Perry, Stone and me !!!

PW
That's your version. She's got her version. Like I said, murky details.

tony381993
Padawan

Post by tony381993 »

tony381993 wrote:Aujourd'hui, elle est peut être a Londres, mais ce week-end elle est passé par Paris,
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:C'est ce qui est écrit depuis le début !!! Il faut suivre un peu ...

fake PW.png
PW
oui je sais Pierre, et j'ai suivi vos messages, et elle restée au moins 2 ou 3 jours sur Paris (peut être pour voir Neymar) ou une autre activité comme je l'ai dit dans un message sur la page précédente.

Larone
Padawan

Post by Larone »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:There was never more than 3 guys in the room with her and you can read the sms to her agent on July 27 said there will be Perry, Stone and me !!!

PW
Let's be honest, can you forgive her for thinking you would definitely be part of the scene when you asked for a blowjob in the car?
Plus, in many of the gangbang scenes you join in, most directors behind the camera don't even touch the girl but with your scenes, you invariably touch their pussy, get a blowjob or have sex with them after the boys have gone.

Not to mention when 'the boys' show up during a 1-1 scene that turns into a gangbang.
You always take the girls into the bathroom for a surprise and piss in their mouths.

Pierre if you want to avoid things like this in the future, it is in your best interest to be up front before a scene about what exactly will take place. You can get away with this in Eastern Europe but America, nope.

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

Assuming that there are 4 guys in the room... so what?! She is supposed to be a professional and handle the situation with Pierre in that manner and clarify her conditions. She did supposedly 'trust' him enough to come to Budapest.

I am sure she did check up on him before hand and knew very well what kind of performance he asks for. Her agressivety in this matter is unexplainable based on what she has presented. For sure, she is no amateur school girl.

In all her conversation with Pierre, she did not mention that he did anything bad to her, but has referred to someone elses experience. Clearly, she has either been influenced by a third party or had ulterior motives from the beginning.

Your true fans are with you Pierre and know what a professional your are.

All the best to you.