KITTINA CLAIRETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
occidental
Guru

Re: KITTINA CLAIRETTE

Post by occidental »

toujours aussi jolie mais va comprendre quelque chose ? :?
Attachments
image (6).jpg
trying-to-make-you-happy.jpg
trying-to-make-you-happy.jpg (45.44 KiB) Viewed 1398 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il faudrait peut-être que tu sois membre et que tu regardes les mises à jour des castings, ça t'aiderait à COMPRENDRE !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

je vois pas en quoi les mises à jour m'aiderais à comprendre le fait q'une belle brune aux cheveux long se transforme en radasse blonde à cheveux court :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Erreur ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Great eyes!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and one of the most incredible performer in Hungary !!!

PW

JohnWick
Padawan

Post by JohnWick »

Kittina seems to be two faced. She was quick to join Mike Angelo in talking rubbish few years ago. Now she is all smiles on your twitter???
Attachments
20210915_181420.jpg
20210915_181158.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Kittina is a really good friend, I don't think she said that with a bad intention ... More like a if i am a cool guy !!!

PW

JohnWick
Padawan

Post by JohnWick »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:07 pm
Kittina is a really good friend, I don't think she said that with a bad intention ... More like a if i am a cool guy !!!

PW
She basically called you a 'joke' it was an insult, not a compliment from Kittina after reading Mike Angelos twitter.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just spoke with her. She said she wanted make a joke when she posted that because we never have had any trouble her and me. We meet very regularly as she works in a place where I am very often for business reasons and always she is adorable.
She came back 3 times to me, did always a great work and I never heard from anyone she said something bad about me.
Anyway I feel you push a bit in a specific direction John Wick ... not sure you are here as a good fan !!!

PW