INNA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

INNA

Post by admin »

shannow27
Padawan

Re: INNA

Post by shannow27 »

Was she really 18 when she appeared in Private Castings X 1 (1997). She so beautiful and I'm surprised why you did not initiate her yourself instead of letting Alain Deloin, Mephisto and Vitaly to bust her cherry. It's sad she did only one more flick before going MIA.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure she was 18 because she was already the pet of the Russian Penthouse 92 when I met her !!!
I did not touch her at the casting because first she refused to work and also she practice anal already in her private life.
But later trust me we had some good time together, especialy in Reunion Island where in the Hotel we had a very strong sex party in her room. I don't know how it's happened but I tried to fuck her stand up on the bed and we fall down together against the wall of the toilet which explosed literally. We had no physical damage but imagine the face of the Concierge at the reception when I told him the wall was broken but no idea WHY ????
Tania and me we loved that girl, she was very nice and super cool. There are some exclusive material coming here with her soon...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Shrike
Padawan

Post by Shrike »

Hello, Pierre!

Could you post something with this beautiful girl?

Thank you in advance!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I've a lot of material with her, I will don't worry !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sbando
Padawan

Post by sbando »

One of my faves, I can't wait for the new stuff.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I love this girl too!!! One of my favourites from the early years... I also can't wait to see some more of this gorgeous doll...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right, I'll try to fix it asap !

PW

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

BTW, thanks for the two "exclusive" castings you added for Inna. I especially enjoyed the last one in which Tanya appears. What was going on there, PW? It looked like you were showing Inna that Tanya's breasts were bigger. Another fantastic "candid" casting moment...

Thanks, PW!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was just to explain that anti-baby pills give bigger breast because Inna has no any contraception cure at this time...

PW