HANA CUTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: HANA CUTE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahaha, tu as AlloPass aussi maintenant sur le site si tu veux !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Any news on Hana's sister Pierre? or should I ask again next month?
Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It will come don't worry, just I didn't decide when ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radiopatio
Newb

Post by radiopatio »

Hi Pierre, I am a great admirer of your work since 1999 when you worked for PRIVATE and then in HUSTLER, I am a collector of castings and I really enjoyed your jewelry, hehe. from a year ago I discovered this site, but I was surprised not to see the movies and castings with Spanish subtitles. could you be so kind as to get those subtitles? is very important to me. thank you very much in advance.
I also want to ask the favor that we do enjoy the HANA sister as you promised before the end of the year. feel unable to speak English and use a translator. Pierre ..... Thou shalt not ever change, a hug from a friend of the Spanish city of Seville. ALLEZ, MON AMI!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm sorry but I don't think I will spend money on spanish subtitle until the sun don't rise again in this industry !!!
But thanks for your support and about Hana, not sure this month but if not, it will be january !!!

mannn
Padawan

Post by mannn »

I saw this casting it was nice ,but do you gave them a job after it. and how much money you gave her for agree to do the casting with you???because I hear you say to many casting girle when you talk with them befor sex to give a job and money and mor good things.(((((What about all of this Pierre))))

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't promiss nothing to her ! I just took her flower and basta but the fact she came back with her sister is the best proof she enjoyed it enough for that !!!

PW

ruizs
Padawan

Post by ruizs »

pierre congratulations when will the video of her with her ​​sister :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's still Christmas, I just put the first part online now !

PW

ruizs
Padawan

Post by ruizs »

master pierre hana cute has more videos wunf ? sex?? :idea: