GINA GERSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

GINA GERSON

Post by admin »

dirtyham
Guru

GINA GERSON

Post by dirtyham »

Hello Pierre,
I saw this cute girl around in a few sites and was wondering if you ever casted her?
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/gina_3.html
Thanks, and keep up the great work

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINA GERSON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It seems yes ... in Russia first last year and then a second time in Budapest one month ago.
She is astonishing and now she speaks french, which gives her more value to my eyes ...
Gina-GERSON-2.jpg
she remembers me MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK
MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK.png
MAGDALENA-FRACKOWIAK-various.jpg
PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Wow, she really looks great! Would love to see more of her...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True she's very special but her baby face and slim body are exactly what I like ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

and she clearly likes sex, in all her videos she is very enthusiastic and you can see she really enjoys it, plus she has nice anal skills :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutly but her first time was difficult ...

PW

estebanm
Padawan

Post by estebanm »

See one DP scene with her... seems that it was a little bit painful. Pierre would be more expert than the 2 guys ! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hum the first one was a bit complicate and she confess at the second casting that she was angry against me ( I had no idea about this and was surprised ) but last month we had sex together again and it was "magic" !!!

PW