ESZTER FRANK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
youdaman
Guru

Re: Brigitte aka Eszter Frank

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: Her body is very nice but there is one thing in her I hate so much, she has large ankles and for me it's something terrible. But her breast are a real perfection, even today still they are ! Her eyes also are absolutly incroyable but all those qualities are erased when you know her good enough and understand how mean she can be sometime with people. For that I give her the surname of " the Hyenes " !!!
Ok by your fault I'll get a good slap in my face next time I'll crossed her in Budapest !
Is this why the boyfriend may not be so lucky?

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You, you read seriously all topics before asking question or give a comment, bravo !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

I think anyone who joins the forum owes it to you to read as much as they can before asking a question....It will avoid people repeating the same questions and topics over and over again.... The longer the forum exists, the more important this becomes... If three months from now people are still asking about initiation scenes or a why a certain video can't be show, I don't think you'll be to happy!! You've been very kind to offer your time and we don't wanna lose this privilege.... So, I hope it's okay if some of the members step in from time to time to help you deal with these repetitive questions... It's a good way of "policing" the forum, so that you don't have to deal with this yourself. Having this forum and the oppourtunity to speak with you is huge for me(as I'm sure you know by the ridiculous amount of posts I have!!!) and is part of the reason why I subscribe here...

Take it easy, PW.
Your fan, the Canadian

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you again buddy !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ruizs
Padawan

Post by ruizs »

Brigite oh my favorite girl she has known hardcore videos 2

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

craving
Guru

Re: ESZTER FRANK

Post by craving »

dear pierre,

WOW!
ESZTER is sooooo beautiful with amazing body!!!

eurobabeindex says,
that she did only a few movies,
but no one from you:

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoinde ... frank.html

what's the reason,
that you did not work with this bomba?

kind regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

dear pierre,

sorry for the question! :oops:

i didn't read this topic before ...
maybe because i am more concentrated on the girls-topic than the general discussions :lol:

maybe your admin could copy topics concerning a girl from the "general discussions with pierre"-forum to the "girls"-forum, everytime when a new girl is added and there is/was already a topic about her?!?
it's just a suggestion,
which would help to prevent,
that your fans are asking the same questions! ;)

sorry again!

kind regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's what we did today !

PW