DIVINITY LOVE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
terafan
Guru

Re: DIVINITY LOVE

Post by terafan »

time for new material, Pierrot!
Bissous!

Carl

Post by Carl »

terafan wrote:time for new material, Pierrot!
Bissous!
I guess that terafan does not listen. Pierre has said Divinity updates in July

dibiza
Padawan

Post by dibiza »

Terafan listen but the expected is very long and boring. No more pics, no video trailer. I don´t undertand. End of july? I'm going on holidays(August). Until september, I can´t see nothing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway you'll have fun when back home after the summer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

First you announce that Divinity's first B/G scene will be at the end of July.... and now you tell us she'll be in Casting X 69!! Great news, PW!! Will this be her casting and initiation scene? If you say "yes", I think I'll probably pass out, piss my pants and forget who I am for awhile...

BTW, have you decided what CX Nessa will be in? I know her casting was before her boob job, but how about her initiation scene? That girl is so beautiful...

Lots of great things to look forward to on this site....
Your fan, The Canadian.

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

totally great news, Pierrot!
Please, until the movie, at least post a pic or two with Divinity dp or cumshot...please...pretty please! It is my very special request, as a paying subscriber...
Thanks a lot!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Keeeeeeep coooool guys !!!!
I think you're mistaken my explication ( my englis again !!! )
So at the end of July will be the first B/G Divinity with Mike Angelo and in CX 69 September will be her casting but I didn't said there will be the initiation. She will come to see me this week and we will discuss about that initiatiation scene because she's a good friend and she is not so happy by the idea I show this to the public.
The first way was to keep it for one member only with contract.
We will see...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Your English is fine, Pierre. I never assumed that her initiation would be on CX 69. That's why I asked this question...
youdaman wrote:Will this be her casting and initiation scene?

To be able to see Divinity's casting (even without the initiation scene) is a real treat for me!! I love the interviews very, very much(sometimes more than the sex!)And if someday you're able to show her initiation, that'll be cool. If not, that's fine with me too. The main reason I signed up here was because of the castings, not the initiations(but I love them too!)

BTW, I'm looking forward to the chat on Wednesday! I'm working that day, but maybe I'll just bring my laptop with me... Do a little more recruitment for you ;)

Take it easy, PW!
Your fan, The Canadian.

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

still, no dp pictures...or facial cumshots with Divinity Love, for that matter...

:(

dibiza
Padawan

Post by dibiza »

I prefer facial cumshot