CAYLIAN CURTIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Carl
Guru

Re: CAYLIAN CURTIS

Post by Carl »

Wallpapers ...
Attachments
wallpaper july5.jpg
44515_2397912_123_781lo.jpg

Carl
Guru

Post by Carl »

Some Sunday Sunshine ...
Attachments
BM2131_092.jpg
BM2131_130.jpg

Carl
Guru

Post by Carl »

Calendar for May 2014...
Attachments
May 2014.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how come she is still on the front page of the site on the top left? Wouldn't someone like Jenny Appach or Celine Verlant be a better choice now?

She is amazing looking for sure, but we didn't even get an initiation with this girl.
Hope no one takes offense.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is no offense but Caylian is a symbol for me. I could have taken Divinity Love or Nessa too but on my point of view, only Caylian has this unique face and gabarit who is in accord with my unique type of website.
I prefer 1 million time Jenny Appach or Celine Verlant personality than the crazy dump mental of Caylian but anyway she is THE GIRL after TANIA RUSSOF who is synonyme of a corner in my professional life and for sure I can't imagine a website with Tania's face watching me 100 times a day but Caylian yes because she's never touched my heart ( only my dick !!! ) and it's perfect like that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Carl
Guru

Post by Carl »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:There is no offense but Caylian is a symbol for me. I could have taken Divinity Love or Nessa too but on my point of view, only Caylian has this unique face and gabarit who is in accord with my unique type of website.
I prefer 1 million time Jenny Appach or Celine Verlant personality than the crazy dump mental of Caylian but anyway she is THE GIRL after TANIA RUSSOF who is synonyme of a corner in my professional life and for sure I can't imagine a website with Tania's face watching me 100 times a day but Caylian yes because she's never touched my heart ( only my dick !!! ) and it's perfect like that ...

PW
Of course you know that I am very happy that you choose Caylian to be the symbol. I was a big huge fan of Divinity and Nessa also but no where close as much as Caylian.
I know, I know that I am obsessed with this beauty whom I have only had the opportunity a few times at some conventions but she took my breath away the first time I met her and she has never given it back :)

The very first pic I have of Caylian and I ...
Attachments
IMG_3043.JPG

Carl
Guru

Post by Carl »

Frisky Friday ...
Attachments
14.jpg
24.jpg

Carl
Guru