BRIGITTA MASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BRIGITTA MASS

Post by admin »

madfucker
Guru

Re: BRIGITTA MASS

Post by madfucker »

Master ! Master ! Master !
She is my dream girl, she has so perfect huge natural breast and this initiation is awesome. What else ?
Oh yes, give us more with her please.

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

J'adore le premier gros plan ! Quel coq hein ce Pierre ! :D

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

Quelle paire :shock: superbe scène avec cette bombasse et Alain me fait toujours marrer :lol:

antonw
Newb

Post by antonw »

finally, a top 10. this young good looking, very cute, natural big breast. this is among the best woodman delivers.

I prefer much more this than the slapping SM that has come up the last few years. please don't become another Max Hardcore.

jim
Padawan

Post by jim »

Long life to master Pierre :D This is so cute girl, her breast are so inocent and amazing. :D

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Really nice casting Pierre! Very pretty girl with beautiful breasts. I also liked that it is not a "destruction" casting (I like those thou) but it is also not a vanilla one. Gape fans like globox will like this girl for sure!

Brigitta Mass came one year ago to you and I have not found other material on the internet. Did she continue in the business or was she only looking for new experiences and disappeared?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

antonw wrote: I prefer much more this than the slapping SM that has come up the last few years. please don't become another Max Hardcore.
:?: I watched a lot of woodmans vids, never has the thought crossed my mind that I was watching (BD)SM or seeing any comparisson with dis max hardcore fellow.:?: Max hardcore is also technically speaking no SM, he is a pussy compared to the hungarians "Dr. Lomp"/mood picture/elite pain. Look it up.

tokhugo
Newb

Post by tokhugo »

antonw wrote:finally, a top 10. this young good looking, very cute, natural big breast. this is among the best woodman delivers.

I prefer much more this than the slapping SM that has come up the last few years. please don't become another Max Hardcore.
I could not agree more! Fantastic cute "girl-next-door" with amazing breast.

And i also agree on the other part. I have followed Casting X since the very beginning, and i belive there have been much more slapping and brute force the last year or so. Thats not my cup of tee. Maybee there could be another site for that kind of stuff.

Anyway, this was a good one! Thanks Pierre, for bringing her to us!

dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

Zlatko wrote: superbe scène avec cette bombasse et Alain me fait toujours marrer
Hello, il y avait seulement Alain ou d'autres mecs aussi?