BERTHE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BERTHE

Post by admin »

banana
Guru

Re: BERTHE

Post by banana »

It is really strange that nobody here write somethung about this girl.... Any memories, Pierre? Was it easy to work with her? How long was it between casting and shooting video with 4 boys?

Golden
Newb

Post by Golden »

I like her, she is different.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A good girl, very sympathetic ! I had very strong hard sex initiation with huge slapping because she liked it very much !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

Can you show this casting? A lot of people here like hard castings with slapping :D

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

It's true!!! Berthe is a different beauty and it is her strenght,personally i like very much this style of woman and i think the eyeglasses make her better!!!!
I'm a huge fan of Berthe,second only of my beloved Melinda,and I couldn't open this forum about her because my PC was out for some days but I'm happy that she has
other fans apart me and I hope early they increase a lot,she deserve it!!!!
It's a pity she seems has been in the biz too short,I know only the scene with 4 men shooted by Pierre,WE WANT BERTHE COMING BACK!!!!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But no idea where she is now, it was long time ago...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

What about her initiation?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Concerning INITIATION I want said for all members of this forum to STOP asking always if you'll see it or not !
When a casting is without, it means IT WILL NEVER BE WITH !!! ( except if a girl change her mind later ! but in that case it will be annonced clearly on the site !!! )
So don't loose your time and mine to ask, because only what can be shown will be ...

PW

ello12
Padawan

Post by ello12 »

Was this the only scen she did. by the way I am also interested in how long it was between casting and shooting video with 4 boys?