AZURE STORM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

AZURE STORM

Post by admin »

horndogger
Guru

Re: AZURE STORM

Post by horndogger »

Very hot girl. Pierre, I'm down on my knees praying you have more with her !! Let's all hope there's a dick in her ass to show !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

lol

Beautiful face and body. Why did she have to have surgery?! :roll: :roll:

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Pierre,

She said she wanted to try anal. How did it go ? Anything more to show us with anal ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:? :? :? :? :?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Pierre,

Look at my start date in this forum, its 1 day after you in 2009. Since that time I have paid almost $5K U.S Dollars to support your website. Never downloaded or pirated anything. How much more do I need to do or give before you realize you don't need to play these games with me ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you for your support but once again it's not "playing a game with you" it's just the way I want the things goes !!! Nothing to do with you personnaly but just because after 5 years here you still do not understand it's A NECCESSITY sometime to do like that !!!
So please stop to take it personnaly, stop thinking I want be bad with anyone but when I do it it's just because at the end you'll be the winner if nothing wrong happen but pushing as you are doing just help in the opposite way that bring you satisfaction and it's sad you did not catch the point after all this time.
A "zest" of logic should have brought the answer to your mind ...

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Horndogger,

Look to the date that I joined the site and try for one second to understand that you are not the only one here. And both you and me are part of a much bigger group. I personally am fine with the "to be continued" approach. You not and some other members will be from time to time ok with this strategy and on other moments dissaprove . There will be as many opinions as members and hence PW has to follow the approach he believes is the best under given circumstances (piracy). The fact that we already have a membership 'relation' with PW demonstrates he is not doing that bad. Did you ever been that long with a woman ;) ?
So there are good and bad times but I think 5000$ is a bargain for all the content we got.
If we would be in non piracy times I would immediately triple this amount and be ready to pay for 'exclusive' content but sadly this is not possible anymore.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well said, thanks !!!

PW