ANGEL HOTT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
makker
Guru

Re: ELIZABETH ROSE

Post by makker »

Curious what it will be ;) ;) ;)

Anyway, have lots of fun with Angel and Lolita today Pierre! And post a photo here, ok?? :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hum, things did not went as I expected. The meeting between them as been polar and after 2 minutes Lola did not want work with Angel Hott ( by the way now she wants be called Angel Hott again !!! ).
So I did the Wunf with Lolita Taylor ( she wants Lola Taylor now, those girls drive me crazy ...) because I already have a Wunf with Angel from may ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hum, things did not went as I expected. The meeting between them as been polar and after 2 minutes Lola did not want work with Angel Hott ( by the way now she wants be called Angel Hott again !!! ).
So I did the Wunf with Lolita Taylor ( she wants Lola Taylor now, those girls drive me crazy ...) because I already have a Wunf with Angel from may ...

PW
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would feel sorry for you but you do piss on them later. ;)

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hum, things did not went as I expected. The meeting between them as been polar and after 2 minutes Lola did not want work with Angel Hott
You had chocolat croissants with you? ;)

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Huh, they get angry with eachother in 2 minutes? Did they know eachother beforehand? What was it all about??? Is it maybe that they both don't like girls very much? Hungary vs Russia?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

hilarious...from abroad 8-)
hein?

Agent 00Sexe
Padawan

Post by Agent 00Sexe »

makker wrote:Huh, they get angry with eachother in 2 minutes? Did they know eachother beforehand? What was it all about??? Is it maybe that they both don't like girls very much? Hungary vs Russia?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oui, j'aimerais bien avoir l'avis de Pierre à ce sujet...
En 2 minutes, elles ont juste eu le temps de se voir, pas de se découvrir.

Après avoir visionné les 2 castings, j'ai l'impression que Lolita (Lola) a très envie d'être celle qu'on remarque quand elle fait quelque chose. Pas vraiment le style à partager la vedette. Et Angel est une sacrée menace... d'ailleurs, il suffit de voir le buzz de ce sujet en peu de temps. :lol:

Mais j'ai surement tout faux. :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No Phelan, the cold situation makes me forgot the croissants ...
Did they know eachother beforehand
No, it was their first meeting. Lola is responsabble of the chaos not Angel Hott !!!
Lolita (Lola) a très envie d'être celle qu'on remarque quand elle fait quelque chose. Pas vraiment le style à partager la vedette
Exactement, mais curieusement cette Wunf a été la meilleure que j'ai jamais fait je pense ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

I hope Angel didn't get any trauma of this again. Poor beauty .

Anyway, it shines a bad light on Lola Taylor. Not someone producers would like to work with her when she is going to make a big fuzz!.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

hum I must admit I did my best Wunf ever this morning ... It was amazing and I don't think it will have been same with both babes together !!! For me Lola is the best performer of 2013 with Misha Cross until now ...

PW