ALEXA NOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
BalouFan
Guru

Re: ALEXA NOVA

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre there is no Taboo on this forum so you can share the crazy story when alexa was sitting on bed in wunf and you said i have to cut this part & may show it in another life.
Please share with us

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry there is a taboo !!!
It's what girls agree I show and also what I think myself I can show or not is part of this !!!

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's always sad to read how girls are sometime ready to say things absolutely opposite of what they said when I asked them what they wanted to get !!!
Anyway it's part of the game, unfortunately she is smiling about get peanutts ( 0,18% ) from a huge amount of money the circus did from her but my words are supposed be a problem after she told me it's what she liked, and came back for more ...
She was so cool, I'm a bit disappointed, but women are women !!!

https://steemit.com/life/@alexanova/dia ... 017-so-far

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

manhouse
Padawan

Post by manhouse »

hy pierre please the update? thanks! :D ;) :o

manhouse
Padawan

Post by manhouse »

please the update? thanks! :D ;) :P :o