ALBA LALA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
occidental
Guru

Re: ALBA LALA

Post by occidental »

je me suis trompé je voulais dire Tina Fire à propos de la copine de Alba , en ce moment j'ai envie de déguster une fille chocolatée , Tina Hot est trés belle et blanche comme comme une colombe 8-)

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

en septembre c'est la bonne saison pour revenir prendre du membre :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Comme tu voudras !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

en attendant septembre Alba réveille ses copines avec un gros serpent ...
Attachments
E6bvfQ5XMAEpF5Y.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

😂 😂 😂

Oui elle aime les anacondas !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Pierre si demain tu compte partir d'Autriche en tricycle pour rentrer en Hongrie :o ça tombera juste en septembre pour mettre une cartouche à Alba :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahaha je suis déjà rentré !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

El Major
Padawan

Post by El Major »

I know you have a general idea of the next updates in your head , you have lots of requests and and you still have some updates from the last vote still to do ( including the Joyelyn Burst one I voted for )

And you have been busy shooting some really great new girls Pierre but still I have to ask.

Any Alba Lala planned in 2021 ? As pretty she looks in some of these pictures in the thread my favourite is actually the one where you picked her up at the airport . Even with the mask you can easily see she is a natural beaty .

No rush but I started thinking about her suddenly :D . Might watch the WUNF again but really will love the casting as well I think

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You know I like Alba a lot so yes I'll do my best about it !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In Budapest again soon !!!

PW