ABRILL GERALD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
osbrarj
Guru

Re: ABRILL GERALD

Post by osbrarj »

we need some Abrill to make us happy maestro

Makko
Newb

Post by Makko »

Hello maestro,

I made registration only because of her last movie. I can´t fall asleep, I have to see it asap... I´m dreaming about two dicks in Abrill´s ass :-) .

It should be released this year according your previous information. Could we hope ?

Thanks
Miky

neco45
Newb

Post by neco45 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:2019 !!!

PW

can we see her DAP video before 2019 is over

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think it will be a nice present to celebrate the 11 years of the site on January 10 ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

otempora
Padawan

Post by otempora »

She was among the best of the 4 last years but, she didn't meet also the success that we could imagine. One more girl in this case. Another in this area is Angel b or Lucretia K (you didn't make interview of her and it was a surprise) who chose some options of career wich will not serve her or she didn't get a regular fan zone in opposite side of her potential of interest (she was baby face and let imagine a sweet, fragile and kind girl).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I also think the chart sale is not showing the value she has, but this is the "general" taste of the people here and I can't do nothing about it.

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I'll mark my calendar for Jan 10. Abrill and Joelyn are two of my favorites. By about that time my membership rank will increase to Diamond after subscribing for 8 years.
Have a Happy and successful New Year!

otempora
Padawan

Post by otempora »

Abrill in January soon, make warm heart !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight ...

PW

Fernando Carvalho
Padawan

Post by Fernando Carvalho »

Could we have a promo pic, sir? So tempting... :ugeek: