NATALY VON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
cutegirlzlover
Padawan

Re: NATALY VON

Post by cutegirlzlover »

Merci encore pour ta réponse, PW !

Je suis assez stupéfait et je ne comprends toujours pas ce qui se passe pour elle, mais je comprends que tu ne veuilles pas t'étendre donc je ne vais pas te pousser à bout avec cette histoire...

Encore une jolie poupée que j'ai idéalisé et qui n'est qu'un être humain comme un autre, avec ses failles et ses faiblesses... J'espère pour elle qu'elle retrouvera le droit chemin...

Pour étendre un peu le sujet, les exemples d'Aneta et Nataly me font penser que le métier de hardeuse n'est pas si simple qu'il n'y parait et que certaines filles qui s'y lancent ne mesurent pas toutes les conséquences de leurs actes... Et d'une manière générale, je suis assez effaré par la quantité de filles très jeunes, pro ou même amatrices, qui s'exhibent sur le net ! Je ne vais pas m'en plaindre en tant qu'amateur de bonne chair mais parfois, je me dis que certaines n'ont pas du tout conscience des répercussions que cela peut avoir... Enfin bon, c'est assez symptomatique de l'hypersexualisation de la société de ces dernières années, les jeunes ne semblent plus avoir le même rapport au corps que le génération précédente, et c'est aussi sans doute symptomatique du fait que... je vieillis !!! :cry:

Mais bon, tout ceci est hors-sujet, mea-culpa...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nataly has found a new boyfriend and seems starting a new life. I wish her the best ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Anime
Guru

Post by Anime »

she's my friend in Facebook. and recently, she's been looking for film jobs.

we used to chat...but not anymore. I love her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I liked her a lot too but she has changed a lot in mind and I don't know really what I can said today about her !!! She is not anymore the sweet baby I meet the day of her casting ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lenny
Padawan

Post by Lenny »

physically she is still in excellent form :D

looks like natalie portman body.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was always with a nice body !!!

PW

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

I will join the millions of others who have confessed their love for Nataly. Funny when she broke Rocco's cock as well

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's true story, he confirmed me that he had to go in hospital !!!

PW

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

He included it at the beginning of his return scene with her. That must be the most worrying of injuries before you know they can fix it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure ...

PW