Zlata Shine

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

Lionel wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:53 am
Quite bold indeed to give "advices" to Pierre on his own board, amongst fans of his work.

And it's not being an asslicker to respect the man's job, carreer choices and way to handle chicks.
If Zlata was your mum/sister or one of those "chicks" I'm sure you wouldn't like anyone speaking bad about her on a forum would you? I'm sure Pierre doesn't like when anyone speaks about his family either because it's not correct is it? My point here is simple. Be careful what you say amongst or about colleagues in any industry or line of work. It affects everyone in it and Zlata is also part of the industry. Colleagues with others. How you treat one person has a ripple effect on others. It's not rocket science. Zlata reads this and then Pierre becomes bad. Then she tells her friends in industry and then they don't want to work with Pierrea also. You understand how bad gossip works?

So ok no need to listen to my pragmatic advice. Why am I trying so hard to help anyway.I guess I'm speaking bullshit so I won't give anymore advice.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 2327
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Jean »

He didn't asked for your "help ", you just want to cut his balls and make him become a good sheep who will say nothing if a girl take him for a fool, and the best part, you are also on Pornbox, a place where people put the private names, adress and bash his family, why you don't give advices there ? Not bad to attack his family ? How about Robin ? Ask him to show you the picture from his private insta account, advices buddy, he also need it, and blue, who do gossip shit H24, no advice to him ? Zlata is going to tell her friends to not work with Pierre ? Ok and ? Can't you see he discover a fresh new babe every week, total exclusive , and make jealous his competitors ? So swallow yours advices with tabasco and take a beer to chill up !

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:09 am
He didn't asked for your "help ", you just want to cut his balls and make him become a good sheep who will say nothing if a girl take him for a fool, and the best part, you are also on Pornbox, a place where people put the private names, adress and bash his family, why you don't give advices there ? Not bad to attack his family ? How about Robin ? Ask him to show you the picture from his private insta account, advices buddy, he also need it, and blue, who do gossip shit H24, no advice to him ? Zlata is going to tell her friends to not work with Pierre ? Ok and ? Can't you see he discover a fresh new babe every week, total exclusive , and make jealous his competitors ? So swallow yours advices with tabasco and take a beer to chill up !
Why you telling me about pornbox and Robin. I don't care for that. Go tell him yourself because I am not from pornbox. Like I said it's free advice. Take it or leave it. I'm speaking to Pierre not you!!! Who are you anyways?, Pierre's personal assistant or bodyguard ? You seem to think that you know everything.

I am free to give my opinion and good advice whether you like it or not Jean. Deal with it.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 2327
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Jean »

Theron wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:32 pm
I'm speaking to Pierre not you!!! Who are you anyways?, Pierre's personal assistant or bodyguard ?
You can speak to him directly at woodman.prod@yahoo.com

But here it's a forum, a community, normal i make comment in the thread as nobody says that it's forbiden.

What is the next "advice" now ? go ahead, you'll teach him how to fuck also and what he should say in interviews ?

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:34 pm

You can speak to him directly at woodman.prod@yahoo.com

What is the next "advice" now ? go ahead, you'll teach him how to fuck also and what he should say in interviews ?
I thought that was your job since you are the personal assistant because you giving me his email address.

Yeah it's a forum, a community where to share and express views. I didn't know that advocating for speaking good things about girls, instead of bad gossip was your idea of a community.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 81628
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Jean is not my assistant and I don't even know him but I can see until now he is a real supporter and I thanks him for that even if sometimes he does some "too much" post !!!
I am free to give my opinion and good advice whether you like it or not Jean. Deal with it.
I agree with that and the reason why you haven't been banned is you say your opinion here in a correct way.

But deeply please do not compare Zlata Shine been exposed by me here as a non sympathetic person with the fact I am not happy when Pacaud and his WGCZ band on Pornbox forum expose my wife and children having NOTHING TO DO WITH PORN OR PROSTITUTION in the most horrible way.
My daughter lost her job and still have every day some maniacs on her blog telling insane things because of those assholes at Pornbox forum. You can't compare that with me just telling my opinion about a PUBLIC porn girl who has decided by herself be rude toward me without I did anything bad to her. It's her right not like me but it's also mine make the world to know what kind of behavior she has. She could have been cool and told me with a smile what she told me in an agressive way.
Then I will have just say : sorry she doesn't want work with me but she is cool !!!
But as she did the oposite don't ask me to be kind ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:41 pm

My daughter lost her job and still have every day some maniacs on her blog telling insane things because of those assholes at Pornbox forum. You can't compare that with me just telling my opinion about a PUBLIC porn girl who has decided by herself be rude toward me without I did anything bad to her. It's her right not like me but it's also mine make the world to know what kind of behavior she has. She could have been cool and told me with a smile what she told me in an agressive way.
Then I will have just say : sorry she doesn't want work with me but she is cool !!!
But as she did the oposite don't ask me to be kind ...

PW
Sorry for your daughter to lose her job. To put peoples family on website is not correct either and childish.

However, I still don't feel it is your responsibility to make the world know about Zlata's behaviour. Focus on your work. It's one thing to have an opinion about someone but another to tell it publicly and make them look bad. I don't see Zlata doing the same and spreading hate about you on twitter or on public forums. It's petty. Her personal feeling is kept to herself. She's not telling her fans how bad Woodman is but you are doing this to her. That's why I said it's not correct the way you handle some situations.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 81628
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I still don't feel it is your responsibility to make the world know about Zlata's behaviour. Focus on your work.
You can feel what ever you want, I can do on MY FORUM what ever I want and this is part of my job. I am a blunt person, I don't lick the ass of anyone or hide my feeling when someone treat me as a shit without any reason.
She's not telling her fans how bad Woodman is but you are doing this to her
YES !!! because she did not respected me. A smile, a normal attitude toward me and I'll have NEVER say any bad word about her. But rejecting me the way she did without any polite behavior deserves to be told here in order people who thing she is a great soul can have my opinion about her !!! It's my right to say what happened and why I feel like this about her attitude and also my right to say if I think she is pretty or ugly !!! Until I'm not a liar I don't see anything wrong ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:39 am

You can feel what ever you want, I can do on MY FORUM what ever I want and this is part of my job. I am a blunt person, I don't lick the ass of anyone or hide my feeling when someone treat me as a shit without any reason.
She's not telling her fans how bad Woodman is but you are doing this to her
YES !!! because she did not respected me. A smile, a normal attitude toward me and I'll have NEVER say any bad word about her.

also my right to say if I think she is pretty or ugly !!! Until I'm not a liar I don't see anything wrong ...

PW
Yes it's your forum you can do whatever you want. Nobody asking you to lick ass just treat girls with respect. It's not your 'job' to bad talk girls and call them fat, chubby, ugly or unattractive and then carry tales about them. Your job is to do the interview, fuck them and pay them. Be professional. You have a wife and daughter. This is not the way to speak about womans appearance also. This is a very sensitive subject for them. It's unbelievable how you can justify what you are saying.
You haven't respected her either but she's not doing what you doing. Sometimes you have to acknowledge when you say something wrong. But you not capable of saying...ok maybe I shouldn't have said this...

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 81628
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Theron I don't care if a girl think I am an old fat pig/gorilla or whatever !!! I accept that much better than the lack of respect when I am polite, cool and smiling to someone who do the opposite of me ...

So yes from that I just say ALL my feelings about her. If she was the most gorgeous of the world I will have said that too ( you have some samples on this forum ) but sorry she is not and I have the right to tell it !!!

End of this chapter, this girl got already enough publicity here, if she wanted that she should have only to be kind and do an interview and go home after like many girls who refuse work with me does. I will have accepted that without problem ... and for instance here you have a proof of what I say : girls/marilyn-sugar-t12105.html

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Locked