Zlata Shine

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:31 pm
She is not the hottest at all and I met her in real at the labor one morning this summer and trust me she is at year light to be pretty and sympathetic !!!

PW
Please read this statement again and think if what you just said is 'sympathetic' yourself. Calling a girl unattractive and not sympathetic, without an interview is very unprofessional. As you said yourself to tell bad things about someone without meeting and knowing someone is not good. But you've blatantly done it here.

Imagine what Zlata thinks if she reads this. Maybe she is the one who is happy not to work with you after reading this but you say you are happy not to work with her. I hope that you change your way. To talk bad and few years later work with the same model will hurt tour reputation and only make you look bad. Even if the girl don't work for you, be nice and it will give you better reputation.

I can still be a fan of your work and criticize. At the end this is a forum to openly share views and even when something you say is not correct I cannot lie and say that it is.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 81628
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Theron, it's easy from all your recent post to understand from which "place" you are and what are your intentions here ...
Anyway I'm cool and until you keep some fair way to developp your strategy to make me look like an uncorrect man ( you are much more agressive on the circus forum :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I don't care and keep you here for now.
Calling a girl unattractive and not sympathetic, without an interview is very unprofessional
So if you meet me in the street and we speak together for few minutes, you think you'll not be able to consider I was polite or uncorrect, sweet or rude, looking good or bad, etc ????

OF COURSE NOT, this moment will give you an idea of me and I'll be responsible for that and you'll continued your day with a PERSONAL FEELING ABOUT ME !!!
This is exactly the same for me after my meeting with Zlata Shine.
If she wants me to change my mind, then she will have to come to visit me and show me the opposite of what she showed me that morning last month !!!

To be more explicite because I know on Pornbox forum you and your 2 / 3 comparses wrote shit about me every day and your life is only turning around my daily life, I came to Zlata in a very cool and sweet way trying make the dialogue as smooth as possible and I see a very tall and massive girl which was already something I did not expect from the photos, a face very different too ( OK I must admit she was without make up ) and instead to have same attitude as mine she was nearly agressive with sentence like " no way I come to speak with you even just for an interview, you're not my style, I don't like you" etc ....
So I kindly tried with a big smile to explain her she should not think bad about me without kowing me, that at least an interview can be a way to promote herself without any risk of nothing, that there is alway my assistant Gabriella in the room, that I have only good intentions but she did not even let me finish a sentence and without telling "bye" or "sorry I have to go" she just said " my taxi is here" and she ran to jump inside !!!
It's not a normal way to behave in my opinion and I just express it here as it's my right.
But what you don't know, it's of course I reported this to her agent, who told me " maybe she was in a bad day let me speak with her AGAIN" ( because she had already proposed Zlata to come for at least meet me and do an interview with a NO WAY answer) and for second time she has been very negative !!!
Also I met and worked with a friend of her recently who told me she is very agressive toward me and nobody understand why.
So me either I don't get it, I heard she thinks very highly about herself be a "top star on Pornhub" and using porn producer only to serve her personal interest but apparently I'm not in this package and since my meeting with her I think it's a good thing !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:38 pm
Theron, it's easy from all your recent post to understand from which "place" you are and what are your intentions here ...
Anyway I'm cool and until you keep some fair way to developp your strategy to make me look like an uncorrect man ( you are much more agressive on the circus forum :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I don't care and keep you here for now.

PW
Firstly stop with this silly paranoia. I'm not from any stupid circus forum. I have same right as you to express my opinion even if it's good or bad. I am not here to say yes Sir, yes Sir and neither to make you look uncorrect. I'm only giving my personal views on what I feel is right. You can agree or disagree it is all fine with me.
So if you meet me in the street and we speak together for few minutes, you think you'll not be able to consider I was polite or uncorrect, sweet or rude, looking good or bad, etc ????

OF COURSE NOT, this moment will give you an idea of me and I'll be responsible for that and you'll continued your day with a PERSONAL FEELING ABOUT ME !!!
This is exactly the same for me after my meeting with Zlata Shine.
If she wants me to change my mind, then she will have to come to visit me and show me the opposite of what she showed me that morning last month !!!
So maybe she made a bad impression. You don't have to like her but then why did you try to get her if she is 'far from pretty' and if she is 'big'? If she was not polite then fine, but why write here about her bad appearance and attitude for a girl you don't even know for 2 minutes in person? Maybe she was having a bad day but suddenly you know about a persons whole life from a small conversation.

You said she is unsympathetic but if she is reading this forum then do you think she feels that your comments have been sympathetic towards her ? Why does she need to have your approval or change your perception of her when you've spoken bad about her yourself? Maybe she also don't have regret now after hearing these things you say about her.

It's a two way street. You keep saying that a girl listens to other people who speak bad things about about you, but now you doing the same thing by convincing and telling people bad about her. It works both ways.

Also now her friend will become bad with her for gossiping about her by you, and you told it here. Maybe just focus on saying nice things. If a girl rejects the opportunity to work for you, them just let it be, but not necessary to shame the girl.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 81628
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is very attractive with amazing breasts you cannot deny this and I think if you stop holding grudges you would have a different opinion.
Here is the difference between you and me ... I was speaking like you just do now after I saw her pictures sent to me by the agency but today I have one step over you, I met her in real and got disppointed !!!

It's as simple as that ...

It's happened many times I met a girl in real before make anything and said to the agency NO THANK YOU !!! But without any "noise" after because the model never had any idea why she was not send to me or just did not know me, so all fine.
But when I try book a girl and she speaks shit about me without she knows me or refuse to meet me just because she simply consider it's not good, I do not always speak bad if one day I meet her in real and still refuse meet me.
I'm honest, I say the truth that's all, exactly as I do when I film them with a difference made by the fact here it's me who express my opinion and when I film them it's you after watching my work who express your feeling.

I don't "break" always girl for their appearence but can be other things :
with-pierre/maria-rjabushkina-aka-tara- ... t5649.html

I just say the truth always ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Here is the difference between you and me ... I was speaking like you just do now after I saw her pictures sent to me by the agency but today I have one step over you, I met her in real and got disppointed !!!

It's as simple as that ...

It's happened many times I met a girl in real before make anything and said to the agency NO THANK YOU !!! But without any "noise" after because the model never had any idea why she was not send to me or just did not know me, so all fine.
But when I try book a girl and she speaks shit about me without she knows me or refuse to meet me just because she simply consider it's not good, I do not always speak bad if one day I meet her in real and still refuse meet me.
I'm honest, I say the truth that's all, exactly as I do when I film them with a difference made by the fact here it's me who express my opinion and when I film them it's you after watching my work who express your feeling.

I don't "break" always girl for their appearence but can be other things :
with-pierre/maria-rjabushkina-aka-tara- ... t5649.html

I just say the truth always ...

PW
Until now I was very positive about this lady but ...
just for your information, I tried today in Budapest to convince nicely miss Maria "the mega snobish" to make an interview with me in order to make all her fans happy.
And her answer was : NO WAY !!!
She think she's the best model of the world and I'm even surprise she can enter or exit any place considering how she is pretentious ( we said "avoir la grosse tête" which means the big head in french ) !!!
I am very sad to see how she is high in her head because she is so fucking class that babe, that she deserves to be the same nice than pretty but it's the opposite, she is full of arrogance and told me " sorry but you are not enough professional for me !!! "
So honestly,I think she is very pretty but there are other girls sometime prettier and cooler if we compare to her.
I can understand when a girl has never even open the legs on photo/videos that she refuses to come in front of me and speak about her sexuality, but a girl who has sticken dildo in her asshole and masturbate for 50 $/day on the Chat in the past and today play the princess, I told her : "let the time giving you more wrincles and we will see who will play the superstar " !!!
👆
Well Pierre I read this link you posted now and I see exactly the same thing. Maybe in the beginning you should never put a girl on a pedestal and over hype them without knowing them because later you can be disappointed. This Maria Rya girl whoever she is(because I never heard of her)we can see how you said nice things at first. She was astonishing and amazing etc....but then come the turning point later on "suddenly" how your tone changed. Out of the blue you change it and tell everyone she becomes "mega snobish", "pretentious" , "she thinks she's the best model". Where is all of this hatred coming from?

So let me be honest and tell you what I think. When a girl doesn't want to work with you because she "feels" you are not enough professional for her, you have to respect this! It's not that she is talking shit about you. This is what you never understand and always take personally and in a negative way. Maybe it's your fremch I don't know. Your porn is very much different style to what some girls value as classy or pretty porn. It is very "personal" with a casting and the shooting is homemade style. So guys like me and others can appreciate this type of original style but a girl doesn't like this style. You have to accept this about their personal feeling and not get offended unnecessarily.

Now let me give you some advice because I am a good guy and not bad like you might think.......You can't say "she thinks she is the best model". In her mind yes! She holds high value in herself and should hold the power to do or work with anyone. Now what will you say about the next girl who refuses to work for you ? because they saw on your forum you talking bad about other girls. Off course they are going to say you are unprofessional! Just like this Maria girl did. The bottom line here Pierre is that you can have a bad personal feeling about soneone and think they are not cool, but you keep this inside your "mind" and not be unprofessional and tell it in public for everyone to see. This is how you become bad with a girl and future girls who change their mind about coming to see you. Don't be confused and say you don't know why they don't work with you. Because they seeing all this stuff you say about them.

So be the better person and professional to not let personal feelings lead to gossip and bad friendships etc.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 2327
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Jean »

Theron wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:07 am


So let me be honest and tell you what I think. When a girl doesn't want to work with you because she "feels" you are not enough professional for her, you have to respect this! It's not that she is talking shit about you. This is what you never understand and always take personally and in a negative way.
No, this is a false excuse to hide the fact that the girl who doesn't want to work with him just take him for a dumb. Luna Rival said that she don't want to work with him because he's an "old fart who make shit" (her words), 2 weeks laters she did a scene with poor camera angle, shit light, with an older guy than Pierre, riming his ass. Same story for Polly Pon, so it is truly a personal thing against him that push the girls to refuse him (some are brainwashed by hers BF who don't like PW), because technicaly and professionnaly, he's not on a level below his competitors

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

Jean wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:49 am

so it is truly a personal thing against him that push the girls to refuse him.
Yes it's a personal thing. I already explained it why some girls refuse. If a girl hears bad stories about Pierre from other people, it's not always because they are brainwashed, in some cases it is, but it's also because Pierre writes it on the forum and girls read the bad gossip being told about their colleagues and don't see professionalism so they don't want to work,. That's why I said it's best to keep these things to himself.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 2327
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Jean »

And what make you think that we need your "advices/lessons" here ? It's funny, you all shit in yours pants when XXX say something on your bordelo's forum, try this "advices game" with him and see if he'll take time to answer you properly and politely as Pierre did..

Lionel
Guru
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Lionel »

Quite bold indeed to give "advices" to Pierre on his own board, amongst fans of his work.

And it's not being an asslicker to respect the man's job, carreer choices and way to handle chicks.

Theron
Padawan
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Zlata Shine

Post by Theron »

Jean wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:37 pm
And what make you think that we need your "advices/lessons" here ? It's funny, you all shit in yours pants when XXX say something on your bordelo's forum, try this "advices game" with him and see if he'll take time to answer you properly and politely as Pierre did..
Whose "we" ??? Unless you are Pierre's secretary or something???

And stop comparing me to bordelo forums. I am here in this forum and polite enough to give my advice to help him make good relationships to keep girls.

I was talking directly at Pierre about my advice. It's free. Take it or leave it. I don' t have a gun to anyones head. Neither do I care. Go about business however it suits. But for me , respect goes both ways. Respect someone and they will do the same for you. Talk bad about them and don't be surprised why they do it to you. That is my point here Jean. So not sure why you so butthurt about my advice.

Locked