25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
MVitaly5
Guru
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by MVitaly5 »

Marcell wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:04 pm
For people who watch porn they care more about just wanting to see the girl get fucked in her ass.
In my opinion, it's better to fuck a girl in the ass yourself).
And porn is to be able to see something new and to diversify YOUR sex life.
And, of course, to admire beautiful girls, of course, without that...)

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 86975
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

doxxx wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:16 pm
Anyway Pierre have you ever thought of a provocation? maybe you are playing the game of your enemies, we can all say that that video you say you have does not exist and by saying it we can put it in a position to put it and maybe be happy, what I mean I think you understand.
Trust me it's the ennemies who are playing MY GAME !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2403
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Contact:

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:16 pm
doxxx wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:16 pm
Anyway Pierre have you ever thought of a provocation? maybe you are playing the game of your enemies, we can all say that that video you say you have does not exist and by saying it we can put it in a position to put it and maybe be happy, what I mean I think you understand.
Trust me it's the ennemies who are playing MY GAME !!!

PW
But to indulge your enemies you are completely ignoring some sectors of this forum and in particular the one that leads me to support your work

kartus2
Guru
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:42 am

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by kartus2 »

You know what's the worst Pierre? Haters jerk off watching your videos anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps. I will like to see a picture of the Vietnamese hidden girl that was very rough if possible!

Kmconstantine
Guru
Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by Kmconstantine »

I wonder what they will say after all the 25 videos are posted. One guy on that forum said that 1 of the girls didn't do a casting because she told him :lol:
What an idiot he can clearly see all the screenshots of each casting what happened. He is looking very stupid right now. I wonder what will be their next excuse.

snakeeyes
Guru
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:02 am

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by snakeeyes »

It has been this way for a long time. Scoring gems throughout the years like Viola Bailey, Kendall Kayden, Sharon White is not easy. Even recently they said it was bs that you got castings from Sylvia, Karina, Ruby, etc. Then the images come out with dick in their ass and them loving it and it’s like we are supposed to forget all their negative comments about it not having been true as they go on to the next girl to call you out as lying about it. No accountability on their part.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 86975
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you so much guys !!!

yes you are right and they also forget the most important at the end, they say my members are idiots to believe me and they insult also all these person giving me they support and money, without understand if after nearly 14 years this site exist you are still here it's because you know I do my best for you ( I know Doxxx will not agree but sorry my friend I already explained there are priority here and BTS is the less popular thing on the site ).
Their hatred of me make them blind to the point they ignore the basic reasoning that allows us to understand an equation and to solve it. But on the bottom it is what suits me because the permanent errors about me reinforces the image which they try to destroy !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

User avatar
bibijones
Guru
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by bibijones »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:36 pm
Thank you so much guys !!!

yes you are right and they also forget the most important at the end, they say my members are idiots to believe me and they insult also all these person giving me they support and money, without understand if after nearly 14 years this site exist you are still here it's because you know I do my best for you ( I know Doxxx will not agree but sorry my friend I already explained there are priority here and BTS is the less popular thing on the site ).
Their hatred of me make them blind to the point they ignore the basic reasoning that allows us to understand an equation and to solve it. But on the bottom it is what suits me because the permanent errors about me reinforces the image which they try to destroy !!!

PW
Message for LP

I'M PROUD TO BE IDIOT BUT IN ACCORD WITH MY VALUES

Bibijones (Diamond Member)

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2403
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Contact:

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:36 pm
Thank you so much guys !!!

yes you are right and they also forget the most important at the end, they say my members are idiots to believe me and they insult also all these person giving me they support and money, without understand if after nearly 14 years this site exist you are still here it's because you know I do my best for you ( I know Doxxx will not agree but sorry my friend I already explained there are priority here and BTS is the less popular thing on the site ).
Their hatred of me make them blind to the point they ignore the basic reasoning that allows us to understand an equation and to solve it. But on the bottom it is what suits me because the permanent errors about me reinforces the image which they try to destroy !!!

PW
Sorry Pierre, but it's the least popular thing because no interested person resists with the current timelines and broken promises, and like when you don't feed your cat, after the third day they will look for it elsewhere! and this applies to all things in the world. If instead of the whole cake for a few, it were divided equally there would be more harmony and more interest in everything.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 86975
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: 25 videos my haters says don't exist and will never be updated

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Doxxx yhis is not the BTS thread and you try bring this discussion in ALL thread it's fucking boring at the end ...
I love BTS and everytime I edit one it makes me happy to remember the gold time but unfortunately I am over with the work and I give priority to what people request the most ...
I told you this 100 times already so why always push and push again on this ???
I will take some holidays next week and will be focus only on editing, let see if I can find a moment for something making you happy. I promise to try ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Post Reply