Sophie Moone

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
alroi
Guru

Sophie Moone

Post by alroi »

I know you haven't casted her yet but maybe now would be the perfect time for doing it since she's back in the biz! She's one of the hottest girls out there and a casting with you would surely be a great succes for her as well as for you, so i keep my fingers crossed for you to get a casting made. As always i have to say that a simple casting would already be amazing since an initiation is highly unlikely!
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/sophie.html
If somebody needs to know whom i'm talking about (highly unlikely too :lol: )

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Sophie Moone

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was supposed to have an interview last month but she moved abroad and theoriticaly it should be done in the future. She's a good friend of my wife and personnaly I also wish to have her on the site !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Do you suppose to have an interview or a casting? Because it seems that Mrs Moone only play with girls
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

I wonder if Sophie Moon likes anal. I know of 2 videos of her doing some anal, but haven't seen anything since then..But I suppose she likes sex, because she did it first at only 13! ;-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe we will know more if one day she comes to me for at least an interview !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

makker wrote:I wonder if Sophie Moon likes anal. I know of 2 videos of her doing some anal, but haven't seen anything since then..But I suppose she likes sex, because she did it first at only 13! ;-)
"13" :o :o what video she said THAT??

At "13" I still had to go to bed at 22:00!! :lol: I think I get spank if they found out I make sex at 13! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Especialy if it was in your ass !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

WFX wrote: "13" :o :o what video she said THAT??

At "13" I still had to go to bed at 22:00!! :lol: I think I get spank if they found out I make sex at 13! :lol:
It is on her profile on the website of the guys of ALSSCAN

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll ask her and will let you know !

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

WFX wrote:
makker wrote:I wonder if Sophie Moon likes anal. I know of 2 videos of her doing some anal, but haven't seen anything since then..But I suppose she likes sex, because she did it first at only 13! ;-)
"13" :o :o what video she said THAT??

who told you she didnt ask to be spanked as well?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hein?