RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
MVitaly5
Guru
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by MVitaly5 »

Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:09 pm
Its confirmed, planes tickets for leave Russia are explosing, check the news Vitaly and Jdr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: see ? In France we all want to stay :lol:

And the best part, Putin call 300 000 réservist (not real expérimented soldiers) and want to give them an express formation to handle a riffle and send them to Ukrain , :lol: :lol:
Jean, I thought you were a naive philistine, but not an aggressive, stupid troll.
You disappoint me!

I don't pay attention to a bunch of dumb trolls here who purposely create an atmosphere of hatred to get Pierre to close this thread. They do not have enough brains to write something intelligent and reasoned in defense of their position, so they just descend into insults. I find them hilarious.

To you personally Jean, I predict!
When I, in the future, point out to you that your government is belittling Russia for mercy, whether militarily or economically, I will personally rub your nose in this shit!

There was an "Eintracht" here, who also wrote all kinds of humorous posts about Russia a few months ago, saying that Russia would be finished in a month after the operation started. And where is that "Eintracht" now? He pouted like a child, got offended and fucked off from the forum because he got beaten up here, which he's not used to getting here. Now he's burning his furniture so he doesn't die of cold and doesn't say a word.

ragingboner
Guru
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:21 am

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by ragingboner »

MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm
Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:09 pm
Its confirmed, planes tickets for leave Russia are explosing, check the news Vitaly and Jdr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: see ? In France we all want to stay :lol:

And the best part, Putin call 300 000 réservist (not real expérimented soldiers) and want to give them an express formation to handle a riffle and send them to Ukrain , :lol: :lol:
Jean, I thought you were a naive philistine, but not an aggressive, stupid troll.
You disappoint me!

I don't pay attention to a bunch of dumb trolls here who purposely create an atmosphere of hatred to get Pierre to close this thread. They do not have enough brains to write something intelligent and reasoned in defense of their position, so they just descend into insults. I find them hilarious.

To you personally Jean, I predict!
When I, in the future, point out to you that your government is belittling Russia for mercy, whether militarily or economically, I will personally rub your nose in this shit!

There was an "Eintracht" here, who also wrote all kinds of humorous posts about Russia a few months ago, saying that Russia would be finished in a month after the operation started. And where is that "Eintracht" now? He pouted like a child, got offended and fucked off from the forum because he got beaten up here, which he's not used to getting here. Now he's burning his furniture so he doesn't die of cold and doesn't say a word.
There isn't any point in having an argument with you, beacuse you clearly do not live in the same universe as the rest of us. Also, if you haven't caught on, the EU is doing just fine with regards to gas. Yes this winter might be expensive in terms of electricity, even next year might be. But that's fine, we can handle that. Meanwhile, there is no coming back for Ruzzia the way things are going. Enjoy.

ragingboner
Guru
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:21 am

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by ragingboner »

Also again, for the Rascists/Ruzzians/Vatniks that keep spreading this bullshit that the west are Nazis, i'm just going to leave this here.
Attachments
Z_Nazi_Combination2.png

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by Jean »

MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm


Jean, I thought you were a naive philistine, but not an aggressive, stupid troll.
You disappoint me!
I disagree Vitaly, a troll can mix false info to get on people nerve, the troll don't necessary put fact into his writting, here i said that travel agency explose with réservation for leave Russia since 48h (call them and do search, its true), and about the réservist, its from the Putin speech himself, i don't imagine this, and réservist is not the same thing as true military , reason why he want to "form" them speedly, all is factual, no trolling ! You know i'm so sick to even have to justify when i say something, here everybody post what he want, Whatsapp screen with hide number, bordelo, is this serious source ? Me when i say something, you can be sure sometimes i have private mail, asking me the source, and where i see this and that (hopefuly i always have source link and screen cap), but here, its a bordelo, me i have sense of professionnalism, i post argument, fact, source, link, ect, so please , be serious gentlemen !

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by Jean »

Vitaly, about your sentence:
MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm
And where is that "Eintracht" now? He pouted like a child, got offended and fucked off from the forum because he got beaten up here, which he's not used to getting here. Now he's burning his furniture so he doesn't die of cold and doesn't say a word.
Do you know how many support he gived to Woodman Casting X ? He even got a lifetime membership for his loyalty, respect this from him before make fun of him, the money from Eintrart financed a part of hotel room fuck of our Pierre national, respect, and don't talk to someone who is not here anymore to answer you back, you coward ruzzian putin guru activist

El Major
Guru
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by El Major »

Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm
Vitaly, about your sentence:
MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm
And where is that "Eintracht" now? He pouted like a child, got offended and fucked off from the forum because he got beaten up here, which he's not used to getting here. Now he's burning his furniture so he doesn't die of cold and doesn't say a word.
Do you know how many support he gived to Woodman Casting X ? He even got a lifetime membership for his loyalty, respect this from him before make fun of him, the money from Eintrart financed a part of hotel room fuck of our Pierre national, respect, and don't talk to someone who is not here anymore to answer you back, you coward ruzzian putin guru activist
Well said Jean

User avatar
MVitaly5
Guru
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by MVitaly5 »

Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm
Vitaly, about your sentence:
MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm
And where is that "Eintracht" now? He pouted like a child, got offended and fucked off from the forum because he got beaten up here, which he's not used to getting here. Now he's burning his furniture so he doesn't die of cold and doesn't say a word.
Do you know how many support he gived to Woodman Casting X ? He even got a lifetime membership for his loyalty, respect this from him before make fun of him, the money from Eintrart financed a part of hotel room fuck of our Pierre national, respect, and don't talk to someone who is not here anymore to answer you back, you coward ruzzian putin guru activist
So?
I participate in five or more forums. All participants of these forums have more or less equal conditions to express their point of view.
It is your main principle, to have an opportunity to express your point of view on some issue.
What, all the principles have been forgotten when there are alternative views?
Personally, I don't care about "Eintracht", he's your friend, not mine.
I've seen his posts on this forum, he thought he was entitled to mock and laugh at everyone, including the forum host. When he came across people of a different level, he felt all his insignificance, started giving ultimatums to the forum owner, after not satisfying his ambitions, he was like a child, offended and fucked off from the forum. Site about the forum, has a specific focus, but that does not stop you, constantly whining and make their claims to the primacy of a particular point of view. Calm down already and understand that we also like Pierre's activities, but don't impose on a free forum political views that are close to you, and most importantly, that don't correspond to other people's views.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by Jean »

MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:40 pm
Site about the forum, has a specific focus, but that does not stop you, constantly whining and make their claims to the primacy of a particular point of view. Calm down already and understand that we also like Pierre's activities, but don't impose on a free forum political views that are close to you, and most importantly, that don't correspond to other people's views.

Yes, but who is trying to impose his view on this thread ? Who is immediatly shitting a brick post and doing propaganda here ? Just count the post and look the previous pages... there's pages where only you are posting, with 5 members asking to lock this thread, so don't play manipulator games on me, or don't give me lesson, Mister propaganda

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by Jean »

And Eintrart was friend with Pierre, not me but i respect him for what he did with the support

El Major
Guru
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by El Major »

MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:40 pm
Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm
Vitaly, about your sentence:
MVitaly5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm
And where is that "Eintracht" now? He pouted like a child, got offended and fucked off from the forum because he got beaten up here, which he's not used to getting here. Now he's burning his furniture so he doesn't die of cold and doesn't say a word.
Do you know how many support he gived to Woodman Casting X ? He even got a lifetime membership for his loyalty, respect this from him before make fun of him, the money from Eintrart financed a part of hotel room fuck of our Pierre national, respect, and don't talk to someone who is not here anymore to answer you back, you coward ruzzian putin guru activist
. Calm down already and understand that we also like Pierre's activities, but don't impose on a free forum political views that are close to you, and most importantly, that don't correspond to other people's views.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply