RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
Benji
Padawan
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:59 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by Benji »

You guys should watch some porn instead to talk about war. Your'll so gay. It's like sausage fest inside here 🌭 :lol:

milster
Guru
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by milster »

JohnWick wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:54 pm
Russian extremists here can go fuck themselves :roll:
Only come here to change the moral of the story in Russia's favor. That's all I see here. It will not work so keep barking all you want. End of the day, Putin acted and he killed innocent people. The people making excuses here and trying to shift the blame to Ukraine, it's honestly hilarious you actually condone the murders and violence of innocents. This typically describes all you idiots because it falls on deaf ears. It says alot about you as people. You suck!!!
Only a complete reality illiterate like yourself can say that Ukraine is totally innocent, but then again, you are the one who said they are not same people. You better go and fuck your mother.
Benji wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:05 pm
You guys should watch some porn instead to talk about war. Your'll so gay. It's like sausage fest inside here 🌭 :lol:
We are all fags😂

User avatar
tango75jlb
Guru
Posts: 685
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:34 am

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by tango75jlb »

Corvinus wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:37 pm
Vitaly is one of the Russian propogandists on this forum. Still writing big essays to explain his propoganda on this forum. What you write is a bullshit saying Ukraine provoke this. Putin and Russia is the only ones to blame for their actions. So take your nonsense and shove it where the sun don't shine.
C'est sûr que toi tu ne peux te rendre coupable de propagande puisque tu n'avances aucun argument de fonds, tu restes à la surface des choses, Vitaly argumente et avance du factuel. Pauvre de vous, la super puissance occidental au sens large du terme est terminée, ce n'est que le début; je vous laisse à vos fantasmes et mirages :lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by JohnWick »

milster wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:20 pm

Only a complete reality illiterate like yourself can say that Ukraine is totally innocent, but then again, you are the one who said they are not same people. You better go and fuck your mother.

We are all fags😂
Last time I checked it was Russia who commited mass murder and raped women and children. You fucking RETARD JELLY BRAIN 🧠 :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

But here are all the sheep trying to justify the Russians wrong doing by making excuses and trying to shit talk Ukraine so they can compensate for what they did. I'm not interested in what you say Ukraine because it's not relevant to current day situation and their actions. Russia instigated this. End of story. You can try and tiptoe your way out of this all you want. This thread itself is a literal conspiracy to make the Russiams lool good. Sorry but it doesn't work with me

milster
Guru
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by milster »

JohnWick wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:14 pm
Last time I checked it was Russia who commited mass murder and raped women and children. You fucking RETARD JELLY BRAIN 🧠 :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

But here are all the sheep trying to justify the Russians wrong doing by making excuses and trying to shit talk Ukraine so they can compensate for what they did. I'm not interested in what you say Ukraine because it's not relevant to current day situation and their actions. Russia instigated this. End of story. You can try and tiptoe your way out of this all you want. This thread itself is a literal conspiracy to make the Russiams lool good. Sorry but it doesn't work with me
Last time you checked? Were you even there or just larping? First ask yuorself why Ukraine didn't hold to Minsk treaty, why they have been opressing Russian minority for for years, why they hide behind Azov fascist.

You are fucking moron. Case closed. You don't need to go further.

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by JohnWick »

milster wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:47 pm


Last time you checked? Were you even there or just larping? First ask yuorself why Ukraine didn't hold to Minsk treaty, why they have been opressing Russian minority for for years, why they hide behind Azov fascist.

You are fucking moron. Case closed. You don't need to go further.
No you are the moron because Ukraine don't need to be bullied just because Russia want them to be their bitch. So you know what to do 🖕

milster
Guru
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by milster »

JohnWick wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:13 pm


No you are the moron because Ukraine don't need to be bullied just because Russia want them to be their bitch. So you know what to do 🖕
You have no better argument, you are pathetic. Commit harakiri.

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by JohnWick »

milster wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:01 pm

You have no better argument, you are pathetic. Commit harakiri.
I think you should
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 86295
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: RUSSIA - UKRAINE 2022 CONFLICT

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I can see no one is able to speak about this war , the economic consequence, the possibilities of this or that etc ...

No it's impossble to have a regular discussion here, only insults and hate of anyone having a different opinion about any subject !!!

So I close it again and maybe will re-open when there will be something good to tell in this thread ...

For now I'm gonna watch John Wick 4 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa83f-ImwpU

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Locked