Maya Bensinger

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
Counter
Guru
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Counter »

bibijones wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:18 pm
Si il y'a une place disponible, moi je veux bien jouer le rôle de la table.

Maya, tu pourras compter sur moi pour te soutenir.
Ne t'étonne pas par contre, si les pieds de table caressent ton corp magnifique. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would be willing to be much, much more than a table!!! :lol:

Compliments Maya: it takes a lot of training to have such beautiful legs and ass, you must be a very sporty girl.

Leatherface
Padawan
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Leatherface »

And do all you’re told by your master, like a good little sub.
Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:47 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:10 am
It gives a more submissive aspect IMO
If I do the interview, I want to completely submit to you …

Maya

snakeeyes
Guru
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:02 am

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by snakeeyes »

Pierre about to manhandle that gorgeous ass pro style.
E153062B-7F01-4D86-A127-95B960EFA437.jpeg
6F6F5B3F-7818-4CE5-B764-FE3F862E298A.jpeg
0963076B-AE60-44CF-AFD6-2C673719EBC8.jpeg
Leatherface wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:08 pm
And do all you’re told by your master, like a good little sub.
Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:47 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:10 am
It gives a more submissive aspect IMO
If I do the interview, I want to completely submit to you …

Maya

User avatar
bibijones
Guru
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by bibijones »

Counter wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:41 pm
bibijones wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:18 pm
Si il y'a une place disponible, moi je veux bien jouer le rôle de la table.

Maya, tu pourras compter sur moi pour te soutenir.
Ne t'étonne pas par contre, si les pieds de table caressent ton corp magnifique. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would be willing to be much, much more than a table!!! :lol:

Compliments Maya: it takes a lot of training to have such beautiful legs and ass, you must be a very sporty girl.
The fact is I stay realistic. Maya is beautiful and clearly my kind of girl but...
In this forum everybody know that the start of the story can give us surprise, but at the end, is always the same thing !!! It's Pierre who fuck them :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 86295
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish you to be right !!! :P :P :P

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

User avatar
Maya Bensinger
Padawan
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Counter wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:41 pm
Compliments Maya: it takes a lot of training to have such beautiful legs and ass, you must be a very sporty girl.
May I remind you that I competed at the Olympics?

daba52
Guru
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by daba52 »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:47 pm
Counter wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:41 pm
Compliments Maya: it takes a lot of training to have such beautiful legs and ass, you must be a very sporty girl.
May I remind you that I competed at the Olympics?
Surfing or Volleyball? I'm thinking surfing...

User avatar
DonJamon
Guru
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:16 am

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by DonJamon »

Olympics? cool. When?

Counter
Guru
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Counter »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:47 pm
Counter wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:41 pm
Compliments Maya: it takes a lot of training to have such beautiful legs and ass, you must be a very sporty girl.
May I remind you that I competed at the Olympics?
As an ex crossfit and marathon runner, for you to have been an Olympian You have all of my admiration and respect, Maya!

User avatar
DonJamon
Guru
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:16 am

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by DonJamon »

...just heard that she had anal some days ago

Post Reply