Lilu Moon

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
jackas500
Newb

Lilu Moon

Post by jackas500 »

Dear Pierre,
do you know that incredible girl Lilu Moon.
She had expierience in very hard anal orgasms:)
http://eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/lilu_2.html

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Lilu Moon

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am angry against her !!!
She was supposed to come for me in Budapest few months ago. She was OK for anal but not for DP.
I was cool ready to pick her up at airport but then she contacted other people and still asked me to pick her up in airport. So I refused and it's Gina Gerson with Val de Marc who went to pick her up.
As soon she arrived in town she went to do a DP for Rocco. LOL !!!
So she is not someone I can recommand about fiability. For the rest I don't know and don't care to know ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

qaz123
Padawan

Post by qaz123 »

Pierre, maybe you can try again to contact her, and make some “revenge” :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look, I am a cool person, if she decides one day to come and say "hi", why not but it's not me who will run behind her ...
I know that Lilu Moon and also Kate Rich have been both "brainwashed by Jean Marie Corda and told to never work with me.
I have no idea why this guy did that and I have no idea why those two girls are stupid enough to believe people without know me, but it's like that and doesn't make me sleep bad in any case !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

qaz123
Padawan

Post by qaz123 »

I understand it and yes, I agree with what you said! :!: