Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1314
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Eintracht »

Jean wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:07 pm
Eintracht wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:42 pm

?? Where is the context here? :roll:
I said before that it's a no end debate and everyone should respect each position but even that put oil on the fire, its crazy how about non vaccined folks can cause sleepless nights and obsession to anothers ones ! Sometimes i don't know if you talk always seriously, because since i've been there you always been a cool dude, always doing interesting post with humor, but seriously what the fuck is happening to you man with this shit vaccine debate ?

As Pierre said, all this vaccine pass and sanitary pass will probably disapear in 6 months with the pills, big pharma and the labo + those who had invest their money in those parts will be rich enough, spending their cash in Bahamas !

So wait and see ! The worid will surely no explode if not the entire population is vaccined now ! Let's focus on cool girls that Pierre is bringing on this site, for us, this make us toghether passing good time on the forum, not the stress about this fucking vaccin, real life is hard enough to not put more shit on the forum, between us !
I ask for the context because non-vacciners always say the vacciners are sheep who do everything that the governments wants. Now you say the opposite that they so not trust the government and bring their money to switzerland ... this is quite a contradiction and does not help to take the arguments of the non-vacciners seriously, mmh?

I agree with your statement concerning its a no end debate and everyone should respect the other position, but frankly, after 2 years I am sick and tired of the sheer amount of bullshit that is spread around this topic and prolongs this crisis. And when bullshit is stated I am now willing to accept that no matter if it is Pierre or a "normal" forums member.
Yes we have free speech, but nobody has the right of spreading fake news, conspiracies and false statements without being contradicted.
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1314
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Eintracht »

Jean wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:24 pm
Malignant wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:15 pm
I would rather have some sort of protection that is 95% effective and will reduce the chances of me dying or any fatalities ,than not have any protection at all.
Protection of a vaccin dose is falling down after 6 months, so you good for doing 8 vaccins if the problem is still here in 2024, or worse, if we have Covid 20 until 2030...
So what is the alternative? Doing nothing, let the emergency rooms overflow, lots of people die and the health system collapse because "COVID is not dangerous" as has been proposed here?
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by JohnWick »

Can you guys shut up :roll: I don't care if you took the vaccine or not. We all are going to die one day so take it or don't take it. I took mine to comply and hopefully be safe. If you didn't take it and end up dying. Sorry but I won't cry for you.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 2459
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Jean »

Eintracht wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:33 pm
non-vacciners always say the vacciners are sheep
Eintracht, i never said that you're a sheep and never thinked that way, and i never spreaded fake news, this woman runned away, and the vaccin has been lauched in 1 year, you pointed argument about that, i heard them, but these are fact and no lie, of course we can debate, do you know what conspirations is ? Folks who says that the planet is flat, that nobody walked on the moon ect, me i just showed the complexity of actual situations, its différent
, and pointing things that can be discussed without also been automaticly catalogued as a complotist irresponsable person is a good for discuss and understand each others ;)

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1314
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Eintracht »

Jean wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:33 pm


Eintracht, i never said that you're a sheep and never thinked that way, and i never spreaded fake news, this woman runned away, and the vaccin has been lauched in 1 year, you pointed argument about that, i heard them, but these are fact and no lie, of course we can debate, do you know what conspirations is ? Folks who says that the planet is flat, that nobody walked on the moon ect, me i just showed the complexity of actual situations, its différent
, and pointing things that can be discussed without also been automaticly catalogued as a complotist irresponsable person is a good for discuss and understand each others ;)
On this I salut you 8-)

Image
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 82415
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Capture d’écran 2021-11-24 à 21.11.05.png
PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1314
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Eintracht »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm

PW
:roll:
Still Pierre, tell me your alternative.
Doing nothing? Let the intensive care stations overflow so the complete health system is breaking down?
Is this your idea of how this issue can be solved?
Tell me your alternative. What should happen?
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

Malignant
Padawan
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:17 pm

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Malignant »

Eintracht wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:58 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm

PW
:roll:
Still Pierre, tell me your alternative.
Doing nothing? Let the intensive care stations overflow so the complete health system is breaking down?
Is this your idea of how this issue can be solved?
Tell me your alternative. What should happen?
You and me are safe brother. Let everyone else fight to find hospital when it's overflowing :lol:

User avatar
Groot
Padawan
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:27 am

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Groot »

Eintracht wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:36 pm
Jean wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:24 pm
Malignant wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:15 pm
I would rather have some sort of protection that is 95% effective and will reduce the chances of me dying or any fatalities ,than not have any protection at all.
Protection of a vaccin dose is falling down after 6 months, so you good for doing 8 vaccins if the problem is still here in 2024, or worse, if we have Covid 20 until 2030...
So what is the alternative? Doing nothing, let the emergency rooms overflow, lots of people die and the health system collapse because "COVID is not dangerous" as has been proposed here?
people are cure with medicines as they always have.

User avatar
Groot
Padawan
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:27 am

Re: Fuck off the CoronaVirus

Post by Groot »

Malignant wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:36 pm
Eintracht wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:58 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm

PW
:roll:
Still Pierre, tell me your alternative.
Doing nothing? Let the intensive care stations overflow so the complete health system is breaking down?
Is this your idea of how this issue can be solved?
Tell me your alternative. What should happen?
You and me are safe brother. Let everyone else fight to find hospital when it's overflowing :lol:
truly in intensive care now also those who have been vaccinated for 6 months go there.
When in a year they ask you to inoculate the fifth dose and after the sixth dose of an mRna vaccine, which in the long run creates problems, you may understand that they have taken the piss out of you.

Post Reply