Elisa Calvi

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 85643
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well your post is the post of someone who just think about money income and not about what the fans want !!!

To put 3000 euros on the table is something some companies can do but everyone know in this industry how it works.
For such amount, better you just do all at the best level and any of your considerations doesn't exist, pain or not pain nobody care once the big money is supposed coming. And because of that the scene very often lost all the basic essences of what the fans want ...
I have very few respect for all girl who think that way because in my opinion they are just hookers thinking ONLY about the profit and nothing else.

I have respect for the smart ones like for instance Adria Rae, Natalia Starr, Kendall Kayden, etc ... who had over 10 000 USD options for their first anal but considered it's better to have first a great enjoyment to offer to THEMSELVES and THEIR FANS than go anywhere else, take the cash and bite the pillow praying it end up fast !!!

Adria was very great when she told me she could do 10 K in the week just with her pussy and she prefered do anal for 5 times less but having pleasure was the most important !!!
This is a smart and real fucker women words ... and at the end Tushy gave her after me the money they promised first because they knew she will be good at it.
It's also one of the big part of this game, many people hesitate a lot before pay huge amount without be sure the girl is good but once they see them enjoying on my set the money goes well.
Tiffany Tatum got a 21 000 euros contract for anal after me with VMG ... but at first they proposed her 3000 euros and with huge dick without any preparation "woodman style" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

After tomorrow a new girl, hungarian, having never worked yet and very pretty from Brillbabes agency ( N°1 in europe ) will do her first time on camera and her first anal sex !!! BB agency expect her to be the next hungarian porn star, and curiously where do they send her ???

To me ...

So yes maybe Elisa will become famous without never cross my road. Three years ago, the Polly Pons BF told everyone she will be the most famous girl in porn without seeing me. OK yes super but sorry how many having started with me are much more known today ???
Lili Charmelle is overbooked since 8 months. Clara Mia arrived last night for 2 weeks in Budapest and every trip she does since I brought her here in August 2020 is over 10 K income. And it's now nearly 2 years she does anal only with me and stopped with others ...
The time will give all answers as always ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Hector
Padawan
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:45 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Hector »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:39 am
Well your post is the post of someone who just think about money income and not about what the fans want !!!

To put 3000 euros on the table is something some companies can do but everyone know in this industry how it works.
For such amount, better you just do all at the best level and any of your considerations doesn't exist, pain or not pain nobody care once the big money is supposed coming. And because of that the scene very often lost all the basic essences of what the fans want ...
I have very few respect for all girl who think that way because in my opinion they are just hookers thinking ONLY about the profit and nothing else.


After tomorrow a new girl, hungarian, having never worked yet and very pretty from Brillbabes agency ( N°1 in europe ) will do her first time on camera and her first anal sex !!! BB agency expect her to be the next hungarian porn star, and curiously where do they send her ???

To me ...

PW
Well obviously as a fan I would like Elisa to do anal but it's her life and not ours to decide how she does the business. Maybe she does not feel you're the best for her and she decide her opportunity is better elsewhere. As I said there's more than one gateway to success and her fans will want to see her work everywhere. Maybe one day she will be back here to you.

I disagree a bit about the money aspect. They're not hookers. It's your feeling but it's so happens this is sex industry and like any other job, people want money. If she was hooker she would be having sex with any average Joe but she doesn't. She is in control of who she chooses to have sex with.

Not every girl starting in this industry is guaranteed success. Whether they start wirh you or someone else it also depends on the fans and if the demand for her is high. Otherwise she will barely make make alot scenes in future. So Elisa might not be successful like a Jenna Jameson, but maybe she will have success. What's most important is she is happy in her life doing what she wants.

Congratulations on the new girl. Brillbabes sends you alot of new girls and I agree they are the best agency in Europe. There are new girls starting everywhere everyday, alot of them for you but also for others. It's all about the girls choice and important they have this freedom otherwise it wouldn't be a business or any competition.

Kmconstantine
Guru
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Kmconstantine »

Atleast her ass is still not taken. If she wants to do it the right way, the door is open here. But I know Pierre and once he has his mind set if a girl is interested mainly by money, he normally steers clear of them.

G-string lover
Guru
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:03 am

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by G-string lover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:39 am

After tomorrow a new girl, hungarian, having never worked yet and very pretty from Brillbabes agency ( N°1 in europe ) will do her first time on camera and her first anal sex !!! BB agency expect her to be the next hungarian porn star

PW
This is big news. Excited to know who this girl is :P

Lionel
Guru
Posts: 832
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Lionel »

Hector wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:28 am

I disagree a bit about the money aspect. They're not hookers. It's your feeling but it's so happens this is sex industry and like any other job, people want money. If she was hooker she would be having sex with any average Joe but she doesn't. She is in control of who she chooses to have sex with.
I know hookers who are in control and choose with whom they will work. They are usually former/current porn actresses. No difference at all. We are not talking about crackwhores blowing dirty cocks on some remote parking lot.

Hector
Padawan
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:45 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Hector »

Lionel wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:43 am

I know hookers who are in control and choose with whom they will work. They are usually former/current porn actresses. No difference at all. We are not talking about crackwhores blowing dirty cocks on some remote parking lot.
Sure but we should not be looking at porn actresses this way because if we are wanking our dicks to them then it means we are hypocrites for labelling them hookers and looking down on them but still catching a wank at the same time.I think it's not a good reference just because she looks to make the best money possible. If she wanted to be hooker she would have did it. This is porn and if it means a porn actress can't look to get the best possible result, then this is not a business industry at all.

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 676
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by JohnWick »

Hookers, prostitutes, escort, pornstars etc. Who cares? They are all sex workers. I thought we were past the point of humiliating these girls for their job. Whatever the reason is, nobody else here is supporting their family to judge their actions.
I find it ironic that nobody speaks about Kiara Lord or Shona River, High class escorts servicing gentleman for 10's of thousands of dollars. But why nobody says anything about these girls? Because they are in porn so they can't be escort too? They are very much interested in money I can assure you that and they are also top class at taking your wallet because it's their job to "Finesse" you.
If you send a simple courtesy message to them, a typical response is " I can't answer here..."ask me on my onlyfans where you must sign up for $20 first to ask a question" :lol: :lol: :lol: I kid you not!
So the reality is that even pornstars care about the money whether we accept it or not. It's a necessity in todays world to survive and climb up the ladder.
Onlyfans is another example where they are making tons of money. But...how can we blame them. They are given these platforms and they are making full use of it. It's not good for porn fans or Directors etc. But it's good for pornstars. If I'm honest if I had the opportunity I would do the same. Seeing the kind of money they make is hard to come by. It's a very attractive feature. In todays world, everyone has to look out for themselves first, before worrying about other people.

SpermDonor
Guru
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by SpermDonor »

Shona is one of the best hookers. The Manchester United Football team knows :lol:
She did a podcast speaking about it.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3105
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Jean »

Hector wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:28 am
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:39 am
Well your post is the post of someone who just think about money income and not about what the fans want !!!

To put 3000 euros on the table is something some companies can do but everyone know in this industry how it works.
For such amount, better you just do all at the best level and any of your considerations doesn't exist, pain or not pain nobody care once the big money is supposed coming. And because of that the scene very often lost all the basic essences of what the fans want ...
I have very few respect for all girl who think that way because in my opinion they are just hookers thinking ONLY about the profit and nothing else.


After tomorrow a new girl, hungarian, having never worked yet and very pretty from Brillbabes agency ( N°1 in europe ) will do her first time on camera and her first anal sex !!! BB agency expect her to be the next hungarian porn star, and curiously where do they send her ???

To me ...

PW

I disagree a bit about the money aspect. They're not hookers. It's your feeling but it's so happens this is sex industry and like any other job, people want money. If she was hooker she would be having sex with any average Joe but she doesn't. She is in control of who she chooses to have sex with.
Average Joe don't necessary have big money in his pocket, like a porn production, so this game of "wall street first anal", it is, précisely, the "hookers minds", the cash pass before pleasure/fun, like hookers

Hector
Padawan
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:45 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Hector »

Jean wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:26 pm

so this game of "wall street first anal", it is, précisely, the "hookers minds", the cash pass before pleasure/fun, like hookers
It's not a game, it's business and nothing personal. It's her ass afterall and if she don't want it to be anyones property then It should be respected. Let her live her life with freedom the way she wants and not like a robot. She's a big girl and know what's best for herself.

Post Reply