Elisa Calvi

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
Caleb
Guru
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:52 pm
But WTF I don't care what other directors are doing or wish to do !!!

It's my fucking website and my fucking dick who go inside their asses so I do what I want the way I want and if someone don't like my life style he can subsribe to other websites !!!
Try understand breaking my balls about the way I want enjoy every morning is just insane and I don't give a shit !!!

Do you want me to explain you how you have to fuck your wife or girlfriend because if it's not like "others" do then it's not OK ??? You will think I am a silly idiot ....
Then let me live my life and feel good the way I want to !!!

If others don't care about the way the girls are it's because they just see them all the same like piece of meat to be fucked on camera but ME I don't and I need feelings to get my dick hard !!! So it's my right to prefer cool girls who enjoy sex first and think about money in second than the girl who don't care feeling and only want the money !!!

PW
Like I said it's a bitchland for you, not other Directors because they are not calling girls bitches for doing their job. If you feel this way then it's your own feeling, not mine or others. So what you want me to do now? Call them bitches too?
Nobody is breaking your balls. But if you want throw tantrum because you're not open to my objective opinions, then it's not my fault.

Secondly, what you say about bitchland is very rude and misogynistic thing to say, and I think sometimes you shoot yourself in the foot by saying these things. If only you take more care about your words sometimes, maybe a girl like Elisa would have done an interview here already.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 87890
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Possible yes but look after all this time where is she ???
Who knows about her ??? Even with the free advertisement here on the forum people have understood who she is and you can't compare with the Lili Charmelle thread and already nearly 300 000 fans here in few months !!!

Probably if Elisa had met me, shoot with me all will be very different ...

See this Lola Heart, I was presenting here at Brillbabes today. She has 6000 fans in a week here and already the manager of the agency told me people are calling every day to book her.
But I asked her put her on the site only next week and start booking from august 1st to preserve a bit my work until I put her as girl of the month august 1st.
But clearly this little girl just 18 and unknow will very fast earn a lot of money and explose her Only Fans immediatly throught my work with her !!!
Some girls understand it some not ... it doesn't change my life in any case but can change theirs !!!
Like I said it's a bitchland for you, not other Directors because they are not calling girls bitches for doing their job.

Well most people I know in this industry consider all of them ONLY as bitch, even those not here in priority for the money.
You have no idea what you are speaking about. I am in porn for 33 years and I think I know nearly everyone in this business and trust me more we go forward more everyone see the girls only like bitches but me not because I always give them a chance to proove front of my camera who they really are, reason why when they go with others but refuse to come to me even just for an interview it's generaly for an obvious reason everyone here can understand ... BIG BITCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Caleb
Guru
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:49 pm
Possible yes but look after all this time where is she ???
Who knows about her ??? Even with the free advertisement here on the forum people have understood who she is and you can't compare with the Lili Charmelle thread and already nearly 300 000 fans here in few months !!!

Probably if Elisa had met me, shoot with me all will be very different ...

See this Lola Heart, I was presenting here at Brillbabes today. She has 6000 fans in a week here and already the manager of the agency told me people are calling every day to book her.
But I asked her put her on the site only next week and start booking from august 1st to preserve a bit my work until I put her as girl of the month august 1st.
But clearly this little girl just 18 and unknow will very fast earn a lot of money and explose her Only Fans immediatly throught my work with her !!!
Some girls understand it some not ... it doesn't change my life in any case but can change theirs !!!

PW
Your theory is not 100% correct. Elisa may not be here but on twitter and instagram she is far more famous than Lili and already did a showcase for Blackedraw and some French Company as well. So it's not to say she is a nobody in this industry.

I never dispute at all that girls have fame here but there's more than 1 way to success and you can't honestly say that without doubt every girl had a successful career here. There are some girls whose career never even take off and end up quitting porn too. There are no guarantees.

You can be here 33 years and know more than me for sure. I don't claim to know more than you but I think it's common sense if you disrespect women and call them Big Bitch etc then they are more likely to never bother doing a casting for you at all. Why you think that Simon girl never bother to come after you ridiculed her teeth. Whose fault was that? That's why I said you should watch your words.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:49 pm

Well most people I know in this industry consider all of them ONLY as bitch,
but Pierre, who is most people you speak of?because I only see you who say these things about girls being bitches.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:49 pm

trust me more we go forward more everyone see the girls only like bitches but me not
but now you make a contradiction and confuse me. You saying you not see them as bitch but then you call them Big Bitch and laugh 🤦‍♀️ I'm not sure what's funny here.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:49 pm
I always give them a chance to proove front of my camera who they really are, reason why when they go with others but refuse to come to me even just for an interview it's generaly for an obvious reason everyone here can understand ... BIG BITCH !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
but why do they need to prove anything? You really need to prove to them that you're a good person for calling them bitch in the 1st place. It's not them who are on the chopping block. If you really feel this way amd think they're a bitch because they do this job for money, I can tell you right now these girls don't care about your opinion because you don't know them personally to even say that about them. It's only those who don't fit into your lifestyle that you say this about. That's why I reiterate again, you should watch what you say because it can bite you in the backside and people remember this. The reason they go to others is not because they are bitches, it's because of your ridiculous and harsh words to them so you oush them away🤦‍♀️ Sorry if I can't sit back and applaud all what you say, because it appears we have very different spectrums of opinions on morality.

But if you are not happy for me to be here and say what I feel, then no problem I can leave.

mspm89
Guru
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 am

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by mspm89 »

Caleb wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:18 pm
Don't try playing the victim. :lol:

PW doesn't need anyone to come to his defense, but you're stubbornly blowing his instances of saying "bitch" out of proportion.

Take your accusations of mysoginy and shove them up your momma's ass. :lol:

Caleb
Guru
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Caleb »

mspm89 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:33 am
Caleb wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:18 pm
Don't try playing the victim. :lol:

PW doesn't need anyone to come to his defense, but you're stubbornly blowing his instances of saying "bitch" out of proportion.

Take your accusations of mysoginy and shove them up your momma's ass. :lol:
But you're the same guy who watches transexual porn but make fun of them :roll:
Maybe your momma dropped you when you was a baby

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 87890
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Honestly Caleb you just made my day !!!

First of all I even did not know she changed her stage name for Elisa May ...
Then after you said her Twitter and IG are much better than Lili Charmelle I tried find her but I wasn't able to find her SM ...
And only I got some Pornhub stuff but man it's FREE content and yes I know nowadays many girls are proud to tell you "hey I did 4 million views on PH or XV etc ..." but they don't understand it's just pirated content or uploaded by themselves expecting to be known more while in reality people going there just surf fast and wank without never wish to spend 1 euro ...
When one day there will be only that type of porn on the web, no one of these girls will do a single cents anymore, only the big piracy structure they will and not sure this system will be viable for ever ...
The only way to get real fame and do money is first to work with REAL porn productions, build a name and then use eventually the big structure like did Lana Rhoades for instance yes, this way it works because you have the power to make a deal with them, but before that you are just a piece of sand on a beach and yes everyone see you but at the same time they don't !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Caleb
Guru
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:31 am

First of all I even did not know she changed her stage name for Elisa May ...
Then after you said her Twitter and IG are much better than Lili Charmelle I tried find her but I wasn't able to find her SM ...
And only I got some Pornhub stuff but man it's FREE content and yes I know nowadays many girls are proud to tell you "hey I did 4 million views on PH or XV etc ..." but they don't
PW
Honestly it's very easy to find her. Just search her name. I think 11K is not bad on twitter for 6months joined and soon it will grow even further. Better than alot of other girls like Brenda Santos who is here so long and don't have that much. Where's Brenda now? Don't even here of her. She previously advertised Julsmodels as her agency but they don't even give her work! But I can also tell you that yeah Elisa is not the only girl from here you that have free stuff on pornhub as you pointed out. Mimi Cica and Nelly Kent do exactly the same thing to promote them. So go search it and you will find these girls there too. I know you don't like advertisement so I don't know why you make only certain girls feel guilty about it just because they didn't show face here. I don't think it's a fair assessment.

I didn't know she changed her name either or where you heard this but if she changed it, it's not on twitter. She still has her original name as you can see.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 87890
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice you mentionned the success of Mimi Cica and Nelly Kent as both started porn with me and Mimi is still anal exclusive !!!!
You could also mention Tiffany Tatum still DP exclusive or Kiara Lord and many many many more !!!!
Brenda is a very particular case, she is not really in porn industry as one day she is in and one day out and she erased 3 times all her social medias for last 2 years !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Caleb
Guru
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:07 am
Nice you mentionned the success of Mimi Cica and Nelly Kent as both started porn with me and Mimi is still anal exclusive !!!!
You could also mention Tiffany Tatum still DP exclusive or Kiara Lord and many many many more !!!!
Brenda is a very particular case, she is not really in porn industry as one day she is in and one day out and she erased 3 times all her social medias for last 2 years !!!

PW
Yeah but your theory doesn't make logical sense. Tiffany Tatum is not even famous on this site and doesn't even have 100 000 fans here, but yet she is more famous on twitter Lili is very famous here almost 300 000 but almost nothing on twitter. So it's not a question of where a girl starts porn or of she starts with you. Results om success can vary. From this example, it's clearly a matter of taste.

Kmconstantine
Guru
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Elisa Calvi

Post by Kmconstantine »

I believe Lili's rise to stardom will come eventually. Give her time because she is still new. But there's no doubt she is the most famous girl here in 2022. Tiffany is also famous. Brillbabes are always regularly tweeting her shoots.

Post Reply