BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

Kopf wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Dear Alex,
In the meantime someone of our team has gotten back to me and it turns out that we do not have the backstage videos on our site. we do however have them on DVD's from Pierre.
I hope this answers your question.
Have a great day!
So what happened to the backstage filmed by this private "guy"? they don't have them, pierre doesn't ...

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

Will you update this section exactly when new members ask you? I just don't understand ........ however it is a pity that what you could put without production commitment because you can't share it every now and then in your pockets.

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

doxxx wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:22 pm
doxxx wrote:Imageupload images

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

last updated on April 25, 2020, my prepaid card thanks

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

There is very little time left until 2021, I know that you are busy pierre and these things are not very requested, but I would really like to see you update again for something special ..... after all, Christmas is approaching too

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

I see with regret that even if he does not "bother" to ask for updates that I believe you deserve given the time without them. This section is completely forgotten and the few followers of them no longer connect and clearly will not subscribe. I don't think that without updates you can ever hope that someone will love and follow them, at most the opposite effect.

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

doxxx wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:54 pm
doxxx wrote:
doxxx wrote:Image

doxxx wrote:Image
doxxx wrote:
doxxx wrote:Image

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

doxxx wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:56 am
What do you say about making vintage lovers happy for Christmas, Pierre?
doxxx wrote:Image

robert44
Padawan
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 11:14 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by robert44 »

Hello Pierre!

I am so sorry to bother but I wanted to ask again if you could please find and upload one of these two bts Edwige and Nikki Andersson
001.jpg
002.jpg
Please it would be very important! Many Thanks!!!

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 2027
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )

Post by doxxx »

Image

Post Reply