Anna Spencer

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
occidental
Guru

Anna Spencer

Post by occidental »

Une nouvelle petite Belge avec Nikitta Bellucci sur la photo !
Attachments
EGWeNHCWsAAyVih.jpg

juliusfidello
Padawan

Re: Anna Spencer

Post by juliusfidello »

rhoooo jolie petite perle !

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Elle a 18 ans !

Letit
Padawan

Post by Letit »

Svp pierre ramenez là chez vous :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je pensais travailler avec elle en juin, puis finalement non, et le mois dernier à Paris ça ne s'est pas fait non plus. Visiblement des gens font des efforts intenses pour bloquer certaines filles supposées venir à moi.
Ce n'est pas grave, mon business ne tourne pas autour des françaises qui ne comprennent pas pourquoi leur carrières restent, pour preque toutes, au ras des paquerettes mais font le maximim pour éviter ceux qui, comme moi, en un claquement de doigt les rendent internationales !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Joss Lescaf lui a fait gouter son piston en chocolat :o
Attachments
EGhLnqOXoAAQeoY.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tant mieux pour lui, il n'est pas celui qui sort les billets mais a la chance en plus d'être payé pour les baiser, donc c'est tout bonus pour notre ami !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

tant pis c'est pas grave il y a plusieurs autres françaises avec peut ètre le mème cerveau que Carolina Cherry mais elles ont toutes ces frequentation à la con !

Marchisio
Guru

Anna Spencer

Post by Marchisio »

Hi dear Pierre
hope you do an interview with ANNA SPENCER the French angel, she is very beautiful.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was supposed meet her last June in France but it seems she listened the wrong people and changed her mind ...
When you see the result of my meeting with Tiffany Leiddi ( N° 1 of the sale in 2019 on the site ) and a contract with Dorcel ( I have no shame to tell I reported to Gregory Dorcel all my good feeling about Tiffany and presented her to Marc Dorcel in person at the party last october in Paris )
I guess this miss Spencer did a mistake to avoid meet me.
My life will not change, but her could have been different maybe ...

PW