All Sport Fans Discussions

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by Eintracht »

I am not „of the left“ I am just allergic to bullshit.
And your statements are full of it.
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

milster
Guru
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by milster »

Eintracht wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:53 pm
I am not „of the left“ I am just allergic to bullshit.
And your statements are full of it.
I don't advocate for taking untested vaccine through forced means. And your comments are typical leftist rantings.

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by Eintracht »

Ok, since "Science" and "Reason" is obviously something "Leftist", as you say it, let's see if the common solution proposals of your right-wing fellows, like "burning a witch", will defeat the pandemic. ;)
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

Jean
Guru
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by Jean »

Rafael Nadal wrote:
This debate is a circus. Anyways, that i agree or not with Djokovic on somes things, is not essential. The justice have talk and said that he have the right to play at the OA and.... it's the décision the more right to do, if this was solved this way, then i wish him good luck !
https://www.ledauphine.com/amp/sport/20 ... fael-nadal

"A judge gived order to free Novak Djokovic from the rétention center where he was locked. A victory for the tennisman, but the governement warn that he could still risk expulssion"

""the mother of Novak Djokovic, claimed that the conditions of lock to his son wheres inhumans, he had only 1 lunch and 1 dinner per days, and his room didn't had a normal windows, he looked a wall, all the day

milster
Guru
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by milster »

Eintracht wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:05 am
Ok, since "Science" and "Reason" is obviously something "Leftist", as you say it, let's see if the common solution proposals of your right-wing fellows, like "burning a witch", will defeat the pandemic. ;)
Maybe it would. I don't see science and reason when I hear people like you. Less I see the reason.

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by Eintracht »

milster wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:21 pm
Eintracht wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:05 am
Ok, since "Science" and "Reason" is obviously something "Leftist", as you say it, let's see if the common solution proposals of your right-wing fellows, like "burning a witch", will defeat the pandemic. ;)
Maybe it would. I don't see science and reason when I hear people like you. Less I see the reason.
I tell you something funny, a few months back I saw two guys in a conversation. They were exchanging the same hollow phrases like you posted here like that "mainstream media" and "Sheep people who do what those lying scientists say", "Virus is a fraud and the vaccine is full of long-term badness" and all that no-brainer stuff. A few yards away from them was this middle-aged, well dressed woman. She walked by these grumpy men and left them an awesome one-liner:
"Whoever thinks the vaccine alters their DNA should see this as a chance!"
Priceless! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

El Major
Padawan
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by El Major »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats gold

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 83458
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must said it's funny yes !!!

I was wondering, if a girl is not vaccinated and a vaccinated man come inside her, can she says :

I received my first dose/shots !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by Eintracht »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:14 pm
I must said it's funny yes !!!

I was wondering, if a girl is not vaccinated and a vaccinated man come inside her, can she says :

I received my first dose/shots !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
No, she says: "Fuck, I hope I wont get pregnant!" :lol:
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

Blarit
Guru
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm

Re: All Sport Fans Discussions

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:14 pm
I must said it's funny yes !!!

I was wondering, if a girl is not vaccinated and a vaccinated man come inside her, can she says :

I received my first dose/shots !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Image

Post Reply