JESSICA TAREY - WUNF 329

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

JESSICA TAREY - WUNF 329

Post by admin »

mercury123
Guru

Re: JESSICA TAREY - WUNF 329

Post by mercury123 »

Amazing!!!

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Une scène très intense!!! J'adore :) :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Thewayup
Guru

Post by Thewayup »

This girl is very hot and sexy Pierre. Perfect eyes with that perfect body and ass! Great scene to see her get what she had been craving as a very sexy 27 yr. old. I actually find her hotter than some of the younger girls!
Loved her ass spread in the early part of video :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kartus2
Guru

Post by kartus2 »

Pierre, you know i'm a big fan of you since a lot of time; even much before LP forum forth & back started, where I took your side against this morons.

To be very honest, I thought you recently (especially 2020) lost for ever the Woodman Magic we were accustom to see on scenes with girls like Marry Dream, Savannah Secret, Lola Taylor, Nina, Abril Gerald, Maria Fiori, Kendra Star, Jasmin Spice, etc.. You already know which magic and treatment I'm talking about :lol: eventhough I know girls have changed and are not the same as before and times are not the same as before also.

i was totally hopeless and thought it was the start of the end of the woodman style era; but this scene is tremendous and make me see how wrong I was :o . Such an amazing and hard scene!! :shock: :shock: This babe deserved hard punishment as she got it!

Incredible scene Pierre congratulations, no-one in this biz is able to capture so much natural intensity on a scene, great pro camerawork shown here also!

All the best sir.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you Kartus, I appreciate !!!

PW